MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Who do you guys think would come in and actually do a really good job mid season? Don't tell me "ANYONE" cause I get it Kidd is bad but it's possible to get even worst or just make a lateral move. Who would people be actually comfortable firing Kidd for RIGHT NOW. ( Pistons fan, and don't exactly know the Bucks whole coaching staff either, could be a crediable option as an assistant possibly idk.  )

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

Who do you guys think would come in and actually do a really good job mid season? Don't tell me "ANYONE" cause I get it Kidd is bad but it's possible to get even worst or just make a lateral move. Who would people be actually comfortable firing Kidd for RIGHT NOW. ( Pistons fan, and don't exactly know the Bucks whole coaching staff either, could be a crediable option as an assistant possibly idk.  )

David Fizdale is an easy answer. 

i don't want to hire a new head coach in-season. this never happens and i don't really want it to now. just wait until the end of the season and do a proper coaching search. fizdale as a candidate is fine, but i want to interview some of the spurs assistants too. udoka might be my #1 choice.

we can fire kidd asap though 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

I would recommend firing Kidd, placing Prunty as the interim head coach with a clear distinction that this is temporary and a full head coaching search will be conducted following the season.

On 1/19/2018 at 11:13 AM, rcon14 said:

I would recommend firing Kidd, placing Prunty as the interim head coach with a clear distinction that this is temporary and a full head coaching search will be conducted following the season.

Apparently Jon Horst reads this forum.