MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

37 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Dude, we look so much better without the drop coverage. Who would've thought? It's also awesome to see Giannis playing through his teammates rather than trying to do too much. We are going to be a problem if we keep this up.

As I say that, the effects of the SEGABABA hit us like a brick to close out the 3rd and start the 4th. 

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

As I say that, the effects of the SEGABABA hit us like a brick to close out the 3rd and start the 4th. 

Once we fell behind, the ball movement was terrible. Heat caught fire, and that was rough, but the ball just stopped. Also a rough night for Khris to miss everything.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Once we fell behind, the ball movement was terrible. Heat caught fire, and that was rough, but the ball just stopped. Also a rough night for Khris to miss everything.

Yeah, you can tell guys got tired and stopped moving. Missed a ton of bunnies too, which typically means fatigue. Still, there were a lot of positives to take away from tonight. That's really all that matters.

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We are just wasting years of Giannis and Khris’ prime with Bud.

Eh, Utah was due for a game where their percentages would return to the mean. They've started off shooting like **** this year. I'm not worried right now. The only issue we've had is the small/small screen non-switching but we at least tried to change it up the 2nd half there. It's early. We'll be fine.

@NYRaider will even confirm that the Jazz were due for a night like tonight. Obviously giving up a franchise record from 3 sucks but I fully expected this tonight after their start. Now, if we get lit up by the Cavs tomorrow? Yeah, panic. lol

25 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Eh, Utah was due for a game where their percentages would return to the mean. They've started off shooting like **** this year. I'm not worried right now. The only issue we've had is the small/small screen non-switching but we at least tried to change it up the 2nd half there. It's early. We'll be fine.

@NYRaider will even confirm that the Jazz were due for a night like tonight. Obviously giving up a franchise record from 3 sucks but I fully expected this tonight after their start. Now, if we get lit up by the Cavs tomorrow? Yeah, panic. lol

It’s just the same defense. Always.

I mean, admittedly, you’re also not going to usually have that kind of disaster from the bench. But the open 3s...

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

It’s just the same defense. Always.

I mean, admittedly, you’re also not going to usually have that kind of disaster from the bench. But the open 3s...

They've made some adjustments. The only issue is that Bud always reverts when the next game rolls around. At this point, I'd hope to be around a .500 team come vet buyout time, the owners aren't satisfied and we decide to dump Bud. You promote Darvin Ham under the assumption that he willingly adjusts. 

I do agree that we are likely not going to be able to overcome Bud's deficiencies when we go up against a good HC/team but the offense looks ridiculously promising assuming we get even average bench production when needed. 

Regardless, this is likely Bud's last season unless we somehow win it all. Giannis is secured so the Finals or bust pressure is somewhat alleviated. Just need to secure Jrue in February.

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah coming into the game we were averaging 14.3 3PM per game at a 36% clip and hit 25 tonight (franchise record) at a 47% clip. We're a better shooting team then we've showed this year but tonight was literally the greatest 3 point shooting performance in our franchise's history.