MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

58 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

^Snell is a good dude, and i like him on the team, but we should not have given him that contract

Yeah, I like having Snell around, but unless he's hitting wide open threes, he just adds absolutely nothing on the offensive end. I don't even know how it's possible to be as invisible as he's been this month. 15 points in 170+ minutes. He's made a total of five shots in six games. That's just rough. 

You can live with the contract, but when you add it to the Delly, Henson and Telly deals, it's amazing how much we're spending on guys that have virtually no impact offensively.

Was at the game last night, focused on Jabari a lot. He still seems pretty lost out there, a few dribbles and a quick pass. There was a possession where he had Dennis Schroeder on him and he wouldn't post him up. The entire team knew where the mismatch was and it still ended up with Jabari by the three point line facing up against Schroeder. Jumper is the same flat mess it always was. Lastly, (most concerning) with Giannis on the floor the Hawks were just LOADING up the paint again. I highly doubt we are ever going to get to a point where those two compliment each other and its sad. At this point, I really hope this team doesn't give him a max deal. It's unfortunate they couldn't trade him at the deadline. 

Edited by PaulWall_23

40 minutes ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Was at the game last night, focused on Jabari a lot. He still seems pretty lost out there, a few dribbles and a quick pass. There was a possession where he had Dennis Schroeder on him and he wouldn't post him up. The entire team knew where the mismatch was and it still ended up with Jabari by the three point line facing up again Schroeder. Jumper is the same flat mess it always was. Lastly, (most concerning) with Giannis on the floor the Hawks were just LOADING up the paint again. I highly doubt we are ever going to get to a point where those two compliment each other and its sad. At this point, I really hope this team doesn't give him a max deal. It's unfortunate they couldn't trade him at the deadline. 

Idk. Just gotta give it more time imo 

1 hour ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Was at the game last night, focused on Jabari a lot. He still seems pretty lost out there, a few dribbles and a quick pass. There was a possession where he had Dennis Schroeder on him and he wouldn't post him up. The entire team knew where the mismatch was and it still ended up with Jabari by the three point line facing up again Schroeder. Jumper is the same flat mess it always was. Lastly, (most concerning) with Giannis on the floor the Hawks were just LOADING up the paint again. I highly doubt we are ever going to get to a point where those two compliment each other and its sad. At this point, I really hope this team doesn't give him a max deal. It's unfortunate they couldn't trade him at the deadline. 

It’s his 5th game back from an ACL tear. Give him some slack

And I’m not even a hardcore Parker defender 

1 hour ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Was at the game last night, focused on Jabari a lot. He still seems pretty lost out there, a few dribbles and a quick pass. There was a possession where he had Dennis Schroeder on him and he wouldn't post him up. The entire team knew where the mismatch was and it still ended up with Jabari by the three point line facing up against Schroeder. Jumper is the same flat mess it always was. Lastly, (most concerning) with Giannis on the floor the Hawks were just LOADING up the paint again. I highly doubt we are ever going to get to a point where those two compliment each other and its sad. At this point, I really hope this team doesn't give him a max deal. It's unfortunate they couldn't trade him at the deadline. 

I don't even like Jabari all that much (primarily for defensive reasons) but he shot nearly 37% last year on 3s on 3.5 per game. Get a coach/system that properly utilizes his diverse offensive skillset and you could see him play a better complimentary role.

Yea the post may have been a bit dramatic but I honestly don't see anything changing. His shot is still flawed. His defense is still below average. Overall he has always lacked a killer instinct/sense of direction on the floor. I hope I'm wrong as from a culture/locker room stand point he seems like a home run. 

Edited by PaulWall_23