MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

Rashad Vaughn summary: lazy shooter that's not a good shooter? I have no idea, that's what I've always thought of him after watching 0 minutes of him in the league. 

i still think he has the chance to be a bench NBA player, he just needs to hit jumpers consistently.

How viable of an option is the 'sign and trade' with Jabari? The team supported him through two ACL tears, respects the city/organization but probably knows this will be Giannis' team and he isn't a great fit in it. Ideally he finishes the year relatively strong and Bucks go that route. 

3 hours ago, PaulWall_23 said:

How viable of an option is the 'sign and trade' with Jabari? The team supported him through two ACL tears, respects the city/organization but probably knows this will be Giannis' team and he isn't a great fit in it. Ideally he finishes the year relatively strong and Bucks go that route. 

As far as I know, that's the route we're going to attempt to take. My buddy is friends with Jabari's brother and said that they've already begun exploring options in regards to a S&T for him if we can't come to some kind of agreement on a contract. They don't want to let it get to him signing a RFA contract because then it either becomes sign him or let him go.