MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You mean the everyone run around until someone get open and then that guy take a shot in-bounds play isn't doing it for you? He learned that from his predecessor Kidd.

It's crazy how garbage our halfcourt offense is. It's like these "professionals" can't see that it doesn't work and that none of these dudes are good consistent iso players. Middleton can go this offseason as far as I'm concerned. Tired of watching him freeze out players just to try and get his. Seriously, it seems like nobody likes Jabari because they all are basically freezing him out. How does he not get that last shot? We have a coaching staff that has no situational awareness nor any idea how to adapt to the modern NBA.

I'm just ready for the offseason, man. Beyond tired of this garbage.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

It's crazy how garbage our halfcourt offense is. It's like these "professionals" can't see that it doesn't work and that none of these dudes are good consistent iso players. Middleton can go this offseason as far as I'm concerned. Tired of watching him freeze out players just to try and get his. Seriously, it seems like nobody likes Jabari because they all are basically freezing him out. How does he not get that last shot? We have a coaching staff that has no situational awareness nor any idea how to adapt to the modern NBA.

I'm just ready for the offseason, man. Beyond tired of this garbage.

I know he's a stud and all, but is there any reason whatsoever down 3 that Giannis should be in the game over Snell on that last series? 

I have absolutely no faith that we don't remember this 4 years as the time we had the 2nd best player to ever play for the Bucks and had one of the worst FOs in basketball. Our coaches suck and our GM is an extension of an owner who knows nothing about basketball. 

This team would've been special if we just kept Hammond and the owner stayed the .... out of his business.

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

A team with this much talent shouldn’t be flirting with .500. 

It's what happens when you have a coaching staff that has no idea how to use it's talent right. Kidd literally spent the last four years installing an iso offense with a team that should be predicated on ball movement and spacing. It's truly a stupid situation. Also, everyone on this team sans Giannis and Brogdon is selfish as hell. I'm more than fine moving on from Middleton and Bledsoe. Attach them in deals to get rid of bad contracts and take back pennies on the dollar. Don't even care. Reset this garbage roster and let the new coach have things his way from the start.

We're also a half game from the 8 seed and Miami has the tiebreaker lmao. We needed that damn win and our late game antics cost us again. We really should be a far better team if we had any idea what to do in the last 2 minutes of a game. We need a coaching/system/philosophy change so bad.

Edited by bkobow05

29 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

It's what happens when you have a coaching staff that has no idea how to use it's talent right. Kidd literally spent the last four years installing an iso offense with a team that should be predicated on ball movement and spacing. It's truly a stupid situation. Also, everyone on this team sans Giannis and Brogdon is selfish as hell. I'm more than fine moving on from Middleton and Bledsoe. Attach them in deals to get rid of bad contracts and take back pennies on the dollar. Don't even care. Reset this garbage roster and let the new coach have things his way from the start.

100% agree on middleton, disagree on bledsoe. think he's been a pretty good addition.

he does dumb things at times, but he also steals the ball a ton, plays great defense, takes offensive pressure off giannis, and has showed a ton of willingness to pass to him all the time.

i mean i'd move him for someone like steph curry, but i like bledsoe on this team.

middleton should be traded asap.

Middleton has been so bad you have to wonder really what's going on with him off the court. I'd really like to see a Bledsoe, Brogdon, Jabari, Giannis, who cares line up in the future. Regardless this team has a clear ceiling this year with this coaching staff and roster construction, sad. 

If we lose our draft pick and Jabari leaves, we'll have 5 straight years of nothing to show out of our first round picks. That's just not going to cut it. God, I wish we didn't believe that stupid "Bucks DNA" crap and just took the right talent. We'd be so much better off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

If we lose our draft pick and Jabari leaves, we'll have 5 straight years of nothing to show out of our first round picks. That's just not going to cut it. God, I wish we didn't believe that stupid "Bucks DNA" crap and just took the right talent. We'd be so much better off.

Listen, when you can draft two future NBA MVPs in five years, you're allowed to have a few misses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Listen, when you can draft two future NBA MVPs in five years, you're allowed to have a few misses.

I want whatever KG was smoking when he called Thon a future MVP. I also want to know WTF is wrong with Thon because he believes that himself. Dude, you're 30 years old and really bad. You're not even a rec league MVP.

Thon was still a great pick at the time. That draft was crap and we took a chance on a guy with actual potential. Look at the guys taken after us, nothing panned out. No one was mad at the Thon pick at the time, stop using hindsight. It was the same type of move as the Giannis pick, and I'd much rather do that than take a Denzel Valentine like the Bulls did later, knowing you've drafted a mediocre bench guy at his best.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Thon was still a great pick at the time. That draft was crap and we took a chance on a guy with actual potential. Look at the guys taken after us, nothing panned out. No one was mad at the Thon pick at the time, stop using hindsight. It was the same type of move as the Giannis pick, and I'd much rather do that than take a Denzel Valentine like the Bulls did later, knowing you've drafted a mediocre bench guy at his best.

It's not hindsight, homie. The highest Thon was projected was based on a rumor with Charlotte at 22. I evaluated that draft and I had him at 26. I had Skal as my guy for us. So, no, Thon wasn't a great pick at the time. 

I mocked Deyonta Davis to us but that was based on his visit and rumors. I was also good with Wade Baldwin. 

Edited by bkobow05