MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Alright, let's see everyone's top 5 candidates for our soon-to-be vacant head coach position. Mine are...

1. Jay Wright | HC | Villanova 
2. Becky Hammon | AC | San Antonio Spurs
3. Nick Nurse | AC | Toronto Raptors
4. Ettore Messina | AC | San Antonio Spurs
5. David Fizdale

HM: Rick Carlisle - He would be the top choice, period, but I don't think he'll leave Dallas.

So, basically, I want a true basketball mind. Not some major figure head like Jeff Van Gundy or Mark Jackson. I don't care about names, I want results.

Edited by bkobow05

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I’m just not sure I have it in me to watch this team the rest of the way. Almost no chance if Giannis is out.

I went to the game tonight and I'm going on Sunday because I got/am getting free tickets otherwise I wouldn't be watching either. There was a possession in the 2nd half where Brandon Jennings had his hands up like "what are we doing" and I was like "we both don't know, Brandon. We both don't know." You know it's bad when Brandon Jennings is questioning it.

I have never hated a "favorite team" of mine that was this talented, ever. Seriously unwatchable, kind of hope BC is half empty if they somehow stumble into the playoffs. Send a message to the owners, they need to really look in the mirror. 

Like the Jay Wright call by the way. 

On 3/23/2018 at 9:57 AM, Packerraymond said:

Hurst actually came on the same radio station to call out Woelfel lol. I don't think in all my years I've ever heard a GM go on the radio to call out a media guy. I can't stand Woelfel though so it made me laugh.

Yeah, Bucks Twitter came together for a moment in time and collectively destroyed Woelfell.  Lasry’s kid went at him hard too.  It was hilarious.  

Pretty sad when that passes for a Bucks win. 

Remember when patience was going to solve Jabari's deficiencies lol. Spin zone, even though he went 1/12 he was the only one on the team outside of Brown who didn't have a negative +/-. 

This is what it has come to as a Bucks fan, box score analyzing as I can't bear to watch one minute of the game. 

38 minutes ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Remember when patience was going to solve Jabari's deficiencies lol. Spin zone, even though he went 1/12 he was the only one on the team outside of Brown who didn't have a negative +/-. 

This is what it has come to as a Bucks fan, box score analyzing as I can't bear to watch one minute of the game. 

I've never been so frustrated with one team in my life. I'm starting to think that instead of a bright future we are going to lose Giannis and just be a bottom dweller again. This is a joke.