beekay414

MKE Bucks Thread (53-12) | Season Suspended

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Giannis absolutely should win MVP and DPOY this year. He's currently leading the NBA with a 96.1 D RTG which is 3 points better than #2 Brook Lopez at 99.1. He also leads the NBA in Defensive Win Shares (4.1) and Defensive Box Plus/Minus (5.2), both 0.5 ahead of second place (3.6 for Gobert and 4.7 for BroLo).

It's kind of scary to me to think that Giannis has a chance to get 3 4 5 straight MVPs.

Soon to be back to back league MVP and get a call from the refs to save his life.  SMH. When is he gonna get the same star treatment that Lebron and Harden get?

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Soon to be back to back league MVP and get a call from the refs to save his life.  SMH. When is he gonna get the same star treatment that Lebron and Harden get?

He doesn’t need it. 

11 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He doesn’t need it. 

I have a feeling we are going to see more teams try to get him in foul trouble from here on out.

I think it was Boston earlier this year that flopped all over Giannis trying to get charges but it wasn't as successful as the crap yesterday. Mo Wagner needs to be fined for that performance. 

The raptors are the only team that might steal a game or 2 from us in the East. They play very solid team ball but don’t have that take over star like last year 

5 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The raptors are the only team that might steal a game or 2 from us in the East. They play very solid team ball but don’t have that take over star like last year 

keep sleeping on Boston..