MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

8 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

If Giannis loses out of this MVP it would be the biggest MVP the debacle ever in my opinion oh, there's really not much more a player can do to win MVP he has done it all. If anything you can say wow Gianna's does have another All-Star and very good role players, LeBron is playing with a potential top 5 player in the league . still Milwaukee has a better record

The only thing would be if the lakers end up with a better record and Giannis misses too many games. But it shouldn’t be close. Anyone but Lebron wouldn’t be in the running. 

Sunday's game in AZ was pretty bad.  They couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the first half and got too far behind without their MVP.  Monday's game in Denver might be another loss if they continue to have problems scoring and allowing other teams to 3 point them to death.

19 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

If Giannis loses out of this MVP it would be the biggest MVP the debacle ever in my opinion oh, there's really not much more a player can do to win MVP he has done it all. If anything you can say wow Gianna's does have another All-Star and very good role players, LeBron is playing with a potential top 5 player in the league . still Milwaukee has a better record

What if the Lakers finish with a better record? Do you still feel the same way?

1 hour ago, braylon said:

What if the Lakers finish with a better record? Do you still feel the same way?

We all better hope we finish with a better record.  I for one want us to have home court advantage if we are in the finals.  Of course it didn't help us last year...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Milwaukee Bucks

G: Oscar Robertson
G: Sidney Moncrief
G: Ray Allen
F: Giannis Antetokounmpo
C: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

The golden era of the Bucks franchise took place in the early 1970s with Abdul-Jabbar and Robertson running the show. Milwaukee hasn't won a title since that 66-win, 1970-71 squad brought one back to town. Now, there's a new era underway with Antetokounmpo, the reigning MVP, leading the team back to relevance. Those three picks were no-brainers.

Moncrief (in the 1980s) and Allen (in the '90s and 2000s) were perennial All-Stars who led their respective teams deep into the playoffs. Although Marques Johnson hasn't reached the Hall of Fame, it was tough leaving him out of this lineup, but a tough decision had to be made.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29161813/the-all-starting-five-every-nba-eastern-conference-team

That's a nice squad.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we are getting basketball next month, I could not be more excited for it. I would celebrate this title like it was any other, maybe more because I'm so thirsty for hoops. This format could actually be pretty beneficial for the Bucks... 

* Bucks have better chemistry than Lakers and Clippers. Should be less impacted by time off.

* Giannis has a motor that does not require fan hype. Will vets like Kawhi and Lebron be a little turned off (slightly)? 

* Will shooting in an empty gym yield increased percentages? What team shoots most threes?? Giannis free throw line improvement?? 

Sure I am reaching a little but lets have some fun, basketball should be back soon! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want nothing to do with Boston in the playoffs. I feel fine about beating them in a 7-game series, but I live in fear of the time Marcus Smart finally hurts Giannis with his lone defensive technique of flopping and taking him to the floor as many times as possible.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I want nothing to do with Boston in the playoffs. I feel fine about beating them in a 7-game series, but I live in fear of the time Marcus Smart finally hurts Giannis with his lone defensive technique of flopping and taking him to the floor as many times as possible.

I was gonna lose my **** if Giannis got hurt on that over the back call where Smart hooked his arm and brought him down with him.