MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

I feel like I'm getting cocky with this team but I truly do believe that we're taking it all down barring injury. Find a better collective talent than the 2023 Milwaukee Bucks and I'll call you a liar. We have the MVP, the DPOY and the deepest team in the league. It's a full on failure if we don't win a title and the fact that that's a reality for a team based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is unreal.

God damn do I love Giannis. He's the greatest athlete in our state's history and the most loved and I don't think that's ever going to be surpassed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I feel like I'm getting cocky with this team but I truly do believe that we're taking it all down barring injury. Find a better collective talent than the 2023 Milwaukee Bucks and I'll call you a liar. We have the MVP, the DPOY and the deepest team in the league. It's a full on failure if we don't win a title and the fact that that's a reality for a team based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is unreal.

God damn do I love Giannis. He's the greatest athlete in our state's history and the most loved and I don't think that's ever going to be surpassed. 

You are spot on....this Bucks team is talented and deep.  Avoid injuries and be above 35% shooting from 3.  Can't string multiple games in a series in to 20's% from 3, especially after round 1 of the playoffs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

You are spot on....this Bucks team is talented and deep.  Avoid injuries and be above 35% shooting from 3.  Can't string multiple games in a series in to 20's% from 3, especially after round 1 of the playoffs.

This is my biggest question mark for the Bucks. They will beat any team shooting above 35% from 3 but Boston and frankly the 76ers are too good to shoot poorly and still win the majority of the games. The Bucks really need those 3 point shooters to play well. 

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

This is my biggest question mark for the Bucks. They will beat any team shooting above 35% from 3 but Boston and frankly the 76ers are too good to shoot poorly and still win the majority of the games. The Bucks really need those 3 point shooters to play well. 

Between.... Allen, Middleton,  Connaughton, Crowder, Ingles, Carter,  Matthews, Holiday, Portis, Lopez....need to play those that are hitting from 3.

On 3/25/2023 at 1:19 AM, beekay414 said:

Yeah comparing him to what the other MVP 2 hours up 43 is doing just makes him all that much better.

3 minutes ago, R T said:

Current 7-10 is Miami, Atlanta, Toronto and Chicago. Who is the preferred first round matchup? 

Don't think you really need to care, we'll take all of them in 4 or 5. Boston is really the only team I can see giving us trouble in a 7 game series.

Tonight is just a product of **** scheduling. 5 cities in 7 nights with a b2b to end it. All while Boston is resting in our city waiting for us to get in.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Don't think you really need to care, we'll take all of them in 4 or 5. Boston is really the only team I can see giving us trouble in a 7 game series.

Tonight is just a product of **** scheduling. 5 cities in 7 nights with a b2b to end it. All while Boston is resting in our city waiting for us to get in.

Atlanta i think

But yeah if we lose to any of these teams we dont deserve anything

Bring on whoever

On 3/30/2023 at 7:42 PM, Packerraymond said:

Tell that to Troy Brown. Dude thinks Boston is going to win every ECF game by 30