MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

It’s weird to be able to have one, clear moment where you go from “this coach should probably be gone,” to “this coach has to be fired immediately and there is no alternative.” But when Bud failed to take a timeout with .5 left in regulation, that was it. He’s done. If you can’t rely on him to make the most basic decisions in the most important moments, there’s no point in him being around.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I'm ready to tear this roster apart.

The only player I’d want to keep is Giannis. If there isn’t a change to the core this team just won’t be good enough going forward. Unless they get a new coach then I’d feel just comfortable enough to roll with the same core roster going into next year.

29 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

The only player I’d want to keep is Giannis. If there isn’t a change to the core this team just won’t be good enough going forward. Unless they get a new coach then I’d feel just comfortable enough to roll with the same core roster going into next year.

This is crazy. The Bucks were one of the best teams all year and a favorite to win it all. Roster talent and depth are not the issue. You guys just ran into a player who was scorching hot and your coach made some boneheaded mistakes. The Bucks are proven championship caliber team. There would be no shame in this team, as presently constructed, running it back. 

Edited by malak1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I'm ready to tear this roster apart.

It is therapeutic to say this after a implosion like this series but the backend of the roster still needs work.  We traded for a couple of veterans but they hardly played so it makes you wonder why they even bothered making those moves.  I'd rather find a coach who won't put up with sloppy play and poor game management than tearing else everything up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, malak1 said:

This is crazy. The Bucks were one of the best teams all year and a favorite to win it all. Roster talent and depth is not the issue. You guys just ran into a player who was scorching hot and your coach made some boneheaded mistakes. The Bucks are proven championship caliber team. There would be no shame in this team, as presently constructed, running it back. 

Only if bud is gone. This isn’t an isolated letdown.

13 minutes ago, malak1 said:

This is crazy. The Bucks were one of the best teams all year and a favorite to win it all. Roster talent and depth is not the issue. You guys just ran into a player who was scorching hot and your coach made some boneheaded mistakes. The Bucks are proven championship caliber team. There would be no shame in this team, as presently constructed, running it back. 

Yup. You have to give another coach a chance. It's plenty of of talent and pieces that fit well on this roster. Probably even better,  with a new coach. Back up pg is probaly the most pressing need. Bulls and Toronto are teams that need to blow it up. Bucks just need a new coach.