MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Our offense is literally have one guy iso and run down the shot clock and then take a contested jumper. This game looks like I'm watching HS ball. Sad.

Bud is a flat out moron. I know I'm quick to jump on coaches but, christ, how can anyone not jump on Bud after these 3 games? What happened to the ball movement from round one? The offense is just so stagnant and not making the Nets work one bit on defense. PnR, PnP, Giannis to Forbes dribble handoffs that worked so well in the regular season. We're doing absolutely nothing on offense. It's almost like Bud wants to get fired tbqh because nothing about what we're doing makes sense.

• Like 1

I was at the game yesterday and had to leave my seats for awhile. The worst half court offense I have watched in a really long time. Iso Giannis until he gets doubled and forces up a garbage shot or a desperation pass on like 25% of possessions?? I just don't understand how/why he shoots the volume of threes he still does. If it comes in the flow of the offense and hes wide open, sure. Early in the shot clock without engaging any teammates is beyond frustrating. 

The greats know they have to get their teammates going early, Giannis does not appear to grasp this or is in desperation mode. Also it was Midds and Jrue who carried the Bucks down the stretch, not him. I love Giannis but his game and how he is utilized within the offense needs to be completely revamped. Lastly - his free throw coach needs to be taken behind the woodshed. Why would you overthink and use that much time at the line?! 

Now to Bud - how long are you going to watch Lopez be late to the party on rotations??? You could see Portis made the Nets way more uncomfortable immediately. Complete negligence to not involve Middleton more in the 2Q/3Q. How hard is it to get Forbes a clean look? Guy is desperately trying to get it going and just forcing up hailmary's. Can we really not draw a double with Jrue/Giannis to get Forbes a clean look? You could rant for a half an hour how there is no flow or any real plan on offense. Disgusting across the board. 

On a positive note - glad the team had heart and didnt get swept. The Deere District was nuts after the game! Shout-out to the Bucks for having like 100 DJ's all over the place. Live sports rule. 

14 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Bud is a flat out moron. I know I'm quick to jump on coaches but, christ, how can anyone not jump on Bud after these 3 games? What happened to the ball movement from round one? The offense is just so stagnant and not making the Nets work one bit on defense. PnR, PnP, Giannis to Forbes dribble handoffs that worked so well in the regular season. We're doing absolutely nothing on offense. It's almost like Bud wants to get fired tbqh because nothing about what we're doing makes sense.

He wants Giannis to prove he's the best player in the world by taking them down alone.

51 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'll take another 5 years of Bud to win it all once. I don't see a better opportunity than what is in front of us. 

Ahhhhhh....but the injury hand of fate is not done......

Giannis.....Kawhi......and Booker (since CP3 already had his injury) - will be next to be touched :)

Bud is just the dumbest ******* coach there is. We're up 17 and rolling and this ****er leaves Giannis on a shooter so he's away from the rim, leaves the switching to Lopez and Tucker/Pat/Middleton, and then goes back to ISO on offense. 

I'm out. Like, I'm completely out. Bud made no adjustments and reverted back to his bull****. Just baffling and inexcusable. He's worse than McCarthy with how stubborn he is. Just done.