MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

I can’t front... I kinda made peace with us prolly never winning a title. As a Bama and GB fan, I’ve experienced 9 championships in my life.  I’m not greedy lol.  

But we’ve all been through a lot as Bucks fans.  Last year the pandemic and subsequent bubble killed our momentum last year when I felt like we were gonna win it all. But by the bubble, that incredible bench now looked old and slow.  Multiple years of a really good team with Ray, Sam & Big Dog that couldn’t get it done. And all those killer 80’s teams we had when I was a kid. 7 straight Central division titles but couldn’t get past Boston or Philly. All those years of Herb Kohl. 🤦🏻‍♂️

And many of us rode that rollercoaster together for more than a decade on this board.  The ups and downs. But now it’s our time!!   So congrats to all of us!!

Bucks in 6!  Word 2 Brandon Jennings!!! 💯

Stay safe out there @beekay414 but have a blast!!  Fear the Deer!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

I don't see any reason to change the thread title now or ever let it do it's thing into next year.

This thread should definitely get a World Champions banner, and then next year the new thread can get FireBud again if needed

• Like 2

I never imagined this would ever come to be, especially after the loss to Philly in ‘01 and Toronto 2 years ago. I figured Milwaukee would always be, at best, a team that made the playoffs but never won it. I vaguely remember the Sidney Moncrief era. I was a die hard Bucks fan in the Vin Baker/Big Dog/Ray Allen era. After the Ray Allen trade I gave up on the team and the sport.

Glad I was wrong 

• Like 2

HOLY **** BOYS WE DID IT

I am so ******* drunk right now. It was so god damn hype, people were climbing everything! Just a total gongshow! 

This is to the Greek kid who came from nothing and gave us everything! This is for Herb Kohl keeping us here and believing in this franchise. This is for Jim Paschke and his 35 years of loyalty!

God damn does it feel good to be kings!!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

HOLY **** BOYS WE DID IT

I am so ******* drunk right now. It was so god damn hype, people were climbing everything! Just a total gongshow! 

This is to the Greek kid who came from nothing and gave us everything! This is for Herb Kohl keeping us here and believing in this franchise. This is for Jim Paschke and his 35 years of loyalty!

God damn does it feel good to be kings!!!

How many spell checks did you have to do to get this to come out accurate?