MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

15 hours ago, beekay414 said:

NBA Champion (2021)
NBA Finals MVP (2021)
2x NBA MVP (2019, 2020)
NBA Defensive Player of the Year (2020)
3x First Team All-NBA (2019-21)
2x Second Team All-NBA (2017, 2018)
3x NBA First Team All-Defense (2019-2021)
NBA Second Team All-Defense (2017)
NBA Most Improved Player (2017)
5x NBA All-Star (2017-2021)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (2021)
NBA All-Rookie Second Team (2014)

And he's 26 lmao

It’s still just incredible that we are barely three weeks removed from thinking that not only was this season a lost cause, but that next year was over too.

For him to have gone from that knee injury to a historical Finals is unbelievable. 

Excited to see him win MVP #3 next year now that he’s eligible again.

• Like 3

On 7/23/2021 at 5:38 PM, titans0021 said:

It’s still just incredible that we are barely three weeks removed from thinking that not only was this season a lost cause, but that next year was over too.

For him to have gone from that knee injury to a historical Finals is unbelievable. 

Excited to see him win MVP #3 next year now that he’s eligible again.

Yeah I legit thought next season of his may be in jeopardy. I can't believe this actually happened.

3 minutes ago, R T said:

A little surprised that Bryn Forbes opted out, really thought he would want to stay on for another playoff run with Milwaukee. 

He WAY outperformed his salary. Same with Portis. He might want to stay in Milwaukee, but this is his prime money earning seasons. He should capitalize on that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

He WAY outperformed his salary. Same with Portis. He might want to stay in Milwaukee, but this is his prime money earning seasons. He should capitalize on that.

Yeah, this is exactly what the goal was for Bobby and Bryn when they took a bit of a discount last offseason. Chase a ring and benefit from playing with Giannis (and Midds and Jrue) to cash in this year. Happy for both of them. Was definitely mutually beneficial.

Best hope is that this should be an easy bargaining chip for Horst with other FAs that want to take a prove-it deal.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Anyone in here live in Milwaukee? Super random but I NEED a Jrue Holiday Bucks jersey ASAP

I live 5 minutes from downtown but your best shot of getting a Holiday jersey is the link below. Can either customize one of our alternates or they got the Icon jersey of Jrue's right there.

Bucks Jerseys

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I live 5 minutes from downtown but your best shot of getting a Holiday jersey is the link below. Can either customize one of our alternates or they got the Icon jersey of Jrue's right there.

Bucks Jerseys

Unfortunately they don’t ship until September. He has a signing at the end of August so I need it ASAP 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Unfortunately they don’t ship until September. He has a signing at the end of August so I need it ASAP 

I mean, when I'm free, I can venture down to the pro shop and see if they got anything in stock of his. What size and how much you willing to spend?