MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

32 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Assuming it’s the minimum, this is fine.

One would hope. If it's not, our roster is set with Thanasis likely being the 17th roster spot and we're going to ride with all of Bryant, Merrill, Nwora, Diakite, Mamu (2W) and Georgios (2W) on the roster.

I'd hope that Hill is on vet minimum and we use the TPMLE on a more proven wing/big.

Jrue | Hill | Bryant
Donte | Pat | Merrill | Georgios (2W)
Khris | Nwora | Hood
Giannis | Semi | Thanasis | Mamu (2W)
Brook | Bobby | Diakite

That's what we're rocking right now assuming Thanasis is returning.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

Rodney Hood's deal is one year for 2.2M and a 1.6M cap hit. They should still have their MLE. The Bucks are still kicking tires and Victor Oladipo might be in play, has also been rumored that they have been talking with Danny Green's camp, but would think Green probably has better paying options than Milwaukee's MLE.  

1 hour ago, R T said:

Rodney Hood's deal is one year for 2.2M and a 1.6M cap hit. They should still have their MLE. The Bucks are still kicking tires and Victor Oladipo might be in play, has also been rumored that they have been talking with Danny Green's camp, but would think Green probably has better paying options than Milwaukee's MLE.  

Vet minimum for Hood. Last year, vets with 7 years of experience got $2.17 Million so it looks like it either stayed the same or they bumped it up just a tad. Hill will be eligible for $2.6 Million if he's taking the vet minimum as well. All vet mins are charged at a $1.6 Million rate and don't count towards the cap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

If we go full cheap after a championship I’ll lose my mind. Also, fully recognize it’s a possibility.

If I'm Bobby Portis and I took half of what I could've gotten from Dallas or Miami, and the owners don't use the TPMLE, I'd renege on my contract tbqh.

We absolutely need a more experienced forward to round out the roster. Our forward group, outside of Khris, Giannis and Portis, is really weak. I think I'd give the TPMLE to Paul Millsap and waive Elijah Bryant.

Jrue | Hill
Donte | Pat | Merrill | Georgios (2W)
Khris | Nwora | Hood | Thanasis
Giannis | Millsap | Semi | Mamu (2W)
Brook | Bobby | Diakite

Edited by beekay414