MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

17 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Seen a thing going around that Lillard wants to play with Gianni.
Lillard for Middleton and our first round picks til 2040?

who says no? 

Giannis 😂

Yeah I saw that too. Lillard was asked what player he’d like to play with most.

Frank Madden is always the best for our cap situation and options, if you want to be realistic about our approach. There won't be any drastic changes made other than to the bench, which is needed. We'll see what happens but Horst and company usually find a creative way to make the necessary changes.

On 5/19/2022 at 11:45 AM, beekay414 said:

Frank Madden is always the best for our cap situation and options, if you want to be realistic about our approach. There won't be any drastic changes made other than to the bench, which is needed. We'll see what happens but Horst and company usually find a creative way to make the necessary changes.

Any chance we trade Jrue next off-season for a "clean start" with Giannis? Imagine re-upping with an old man Khris Middleton next off-season and keeping Jrue is a recipe for Giannis to look for his next team after 24/25 season. 

We're kind of in a crossroads next off-season. We can run it back one more year before we have to make some major decisions on what the team is going to look like long-term and getting Giannis to re-up again.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Any chance we trade Jrue next off-season for a "clean start" with Giannis? Imagine re-upping with an old man Khris Middleton next off-season and keeping Jrue is a recipe for Giannis to look for his next team after 24/25 season. 

We're kind of in a crossroads next off-season. We can run it back one more year before we have to make some major decisions on what the team is going to look like long-term and getting Giannis to re-up again.

Highly doubt it. We're not going to make wholesale changes until we have reason to. 

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Highly doubt it. We're not going to make wholesale changes until we have reason to. 

Next year will show us if we have to. If everyone is healthy and we get bounced in the semis again or maybe even ECF I wouldn’t be against trading Jrue or Khris as much as I like them.

This is a little outside the box thinking here, but I wonder if the Buck consider re-signing Ibaka and use Lopez in a trade package. Lopez is expiring and the Bucks have Bird rights with Ibaka. A 13.9M expiring contract and a player drafted at #24 could bring back a pretty nice player, add in the TPMLE and that could be 2 nice pieces to add to their big 3.   

41 minutes ago, R T said:

This is a little outside the box thinking here, but I wonder if the Buck consider re-signing Ibaka and use Lopez in a trade package. Lopez is expiring and the Bucks have Bird rights with Ibaka. A 13.9M expiring contract and a player drafted at #24 could bring back a pretty nice player, add in the TPMLE and that could be 2 nice pieces to add to their big 3.   

I think the usage of Ibaka since we got him, will stray us away. Hopefully… 😂

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

We signed UNI PG AJ Green to a 2 way deal and are going to stash Hugo Besson overseas for the 2022-23 season.

Also signed PG Iverson Molinar to an Exhibit 10 deal.

Green is an interesting guy, can certainly fill it up. Seems like Sam Merrill 2.0.