MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Middleton has done one hell of a job making Kawhi work on defense but, good lord, has he been abysmal offensively. Bledsoe has just flat out sucked and needs to have his minutes cut in favor of Brogdon and Hill going forward. If we had played those two more late, we take game 3.

31 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Middleton has done one hell of a job making Kawhi work on defense but, good lord, has he been abysmal offensively. Bledsoe has just flat out sucked and needs to have his minutes cut in favor of Brogdon and Hill going forward. If we had played those two more late, we take game 3.

It shouldn't have had to come down to 2 OTs if we played a cleaner game (not so many turnovers and missed shots all night long).  We couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and they were making 3s seemingly every possession.   Our free throw shooting is embarrassing too.   Giannus had one that barely touched the lowest twine...   :(

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

It shouldn't have had to come down to 2 OTs if we played a cleaner game (not so many turnovers and missed shots all night long).  We couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and they were making 3s seemingly every possession.   Our free throw shooting is embarrassing too.   Giannus had one that barely touched the lowest twine...   :(

We'll be fine. We played about as poorly as we could've and we took them 2OT on their home court. We'll win Tuesday.

So what is the off season plan for you guys? I didnt realize how many free agents you have. 

Middleton, Brogden, Lopez, and Mirotic are all important guys.

Just from looking at Spotrac, assuming Middleton gets a max deal(yall tell me if im wrong about that) it looks like you have 96 million tied up in Giannis, Middleton(with new deal), Bledsoe, snell, Illyasova and your young guys. 

Is your owner willing to go into the tax to bring back Brogden and Mirotic?

Can you bring back Lopez?

Obviously yall have a great core right now, I am just curious, outside of George Hill, who yall would be willing to let go and who yall will bring back. 

18 hours ago, beekay414 said:

We'll be fine. We played about as poorly as we could've and we took them 2OT on their home court. We'll win Tuesday.

I think we will too but it wasn't fun to watch the guys struggle shooting like that when we know they can do better.  But even if they lose Tuesday night I don't see Toronto winning in Milw.

On 5/20/2019 at 12:02 AM, beekay414 said:

Oh dear,  that was pretty dreadful.  If we lose tonight it is over.  :(

If Bledsoe continues to **** the bed...that would suck. I want y'all in the Finals and to bring everyone back. I also get locking him up early and not having yet another free agent to worry about. But giving him that contract and him following that up by collapsing again really sucks, especially if his contract keeps them from keeping Brogdon.

Middleton just passively standing still instead of moving in front of Gasol on the rebound pretty much sums up every frustration I have with the guy. There is no one to his right to worry about, Brook is in a fight with Gasol, and instead of positioning himself where the Raptors have no chance at the board, he confusedly looks at the ball like he’s never seen one before.

There comes a point where you just need to put Giannis on Kawhi, give him no help, and let Kawhi try to consistently beat him. Over switching and constantly sending extra guys doesn’t work. It’s how you lose to goddamn Fred VanVleet. 

And God has the Mirotic trade been a spectacular disappointment.