MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Man, for two and a half quarters, this looked like a real great team. Went back to old habits with the big lead and almost blew it as a result. At least got a glimpse of what this team could look like in Bud’s system.

Lopez is going to be huge for Giannis’ rebound numbers. His willingness to just box out the opposing 5 and let Giannis grab the easy board is nice.

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Giannis can't get a call to save his life.  This is ridiculous.  He's getting brutalized repeatedly.

Got a few calls late, but for there to be a stretch of over two quarters where he doesn’t get to the line is crazy. Meanwhile, he’s getting whistled for the lightest contact.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

But came back in the end and won by 11.  NY got hot hitting 3's but it is hard to keep that up all night.

Yup and with that will come more confidence. Budz had them hang in there and stick to the game plan.  It’s nice to have a HC who knows what he’s doing. 

I loved what Giannis had to say about the 3Q:

Edited by thrILL!

2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Yup and with that will come more confidence. Budz had them hang in there and stick to the game plan.  It’s nice to have a HC who knows what he’s doing. 

I loved what Giannis had to say about the 3Q:

They’re all buying in quick. Going to be some rough stretches and probably some ugly losses, but if everyone is in, could easily win 55 games. Watching Middleton stay on the perimeter and keep the isos and contested mid-ranges to a bare minimum has me feeling a hell of a lot better about the inevitability of us resigning him too.

• Like 1