MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

24 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

I figured the rumors about Marcin Gortat had to do with Milwaukee honestly.

Zeller trade slipped by me. Didn't see it at all. You got better, marginally. He's going to play some minutes off the bench and be a solid back up but you needed a real starter, which would of given you better depth, instead they went cheap and just got better depth imo.

I would guess that the thought is that you're probably sending Henson out in almost any trade for a bigger name center. If that's the case, you're going to need a guy like Zeller anyways, because Thon can't be playing 20 minutes a night.

13 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

As he owns us for the second time in 5 nights. 

And he was killed over and over defensively.

In the playoffs, Billy Donovan literally said "I can't play him" because he was getting torched defensively so bad.

Edited by rcon14

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Little surprised to see us stand pat at center.

I’m not. We can’t reallt do anything. No one wants big contracts, and our one asset that could’ve gotten rid of someone like Henson and/or delly, Brogdon, is hurt.

think the zeller move indicated we’re rolling with Henson at center the rest of the way

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

They're in real trouble if they get matched up with a team with a competent center in the first round.

Just wait until we unleash Zeller on them.

This stretch was probably the worst thing that could happen before the deadline. Bunch of fools good is what we've seen matched up against incompetence. 

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Just wait until we unleash Zeller on them.

This stretch was probably the worst thing that could happen before the deadline. Bunch of fools good is what we've seen matched up against incompetence. 

They needed to find a center of some kind. I know the Delly/Brogdon injuries really hurt the potential assets they could give up, but man, had to do better than Zeller. Now they need to desperately hope that a decent 5 pops up on the buy out market. With that said, the Heat are just an inexplicably bad match up for us apparently. Hopefully this is the last time we see them this season.