MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

6 hours ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Weird game. Jrue Holiday played like Kobe and Giannis wasn't good enough. That Rondo bank three?? Disgusting. There are still so many wasted possessions, settling for ****ty looks without moving the ball at all (Middleton). 

I lost my mind on that Rondo bank three.

16 hours ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Weird game. Jrue Holiday played like Kobe and Giannis wasn't good enough. That Rondo bank three?? Disgusting. There are still so many wasted possessions, settling for ****ty looks without moving the ball at all (Middleton). 

The 2nd half was just brutal to watch. The second half seemed like they all decided to stop moving. Giannis needs to start taking open jumpers more consistently. By the 2nd half they were clogging the middle and leaving Giannis with plenty of space. He needs to be able to make those jumpers. 

That last out of bounds play with a second left made Jason Kidd look like a good coach. Prunty has certainly helped the teams mindset but he doesn't seem to have anything X's and O's wise.

Another crap quarter ruins an otherwise well played game and another Giannis missed jumper for the win/tie. This season has been like the movie Groundhog Day.

Least Parker looks to be back.

Frustrating last week for the Bucks and it’s fans. 

Ugh. 

Losses like this make me wonder how far we can even go in the playoffs. 

Looking forward to getting Prez back. 

I like our core, but it’s not gonna be enough to get out of the first round with the way we are playing right now. 

Still optimistic, but this sucks. 

Was at the game last night, good crowd for a week day that was thirsty for a W. Atrocious start, bad execution late. This team is just not good in the half court at all. They need long rebounds/turnovers to have any productive runs on offense. It seems like we never actually run a set, its all head down/dribble drive. Meanwhile Wizards had some nice actions/ball rotations all game. It was cool to see Jabari play well, only reason the game wasn't a blow out. Henson, Thon and Zeller were just sooooo bad. None of them can handle a pass, all so soft down low. I can't believe we couldn't trade for better. 

3 hours ago, IrishGreen said:

If it weren’t for Giannis, I’d say blow this team up and tank next season. 

I'd still try and blow it up as much as I could keeping Giannis, Parker and Brogdon.

If we have to move Bledsoe and Middleton to dump the contracts of Mirza, Snell, Delly or Henson so be it. Try and get expiring deals.

Over the next two seasons, Telly and Parker our are only FA's. This bench is constructed over overpaid crap on stupid long-term deals and I don't see this team going anywhere while that's true.

Clear some space and hope that Giannis can attract 1-2 big name guys in FA in the 2020 season.

• Like 1