MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

^i agree on the middleton front. i would easily dump him for nothing with snell and henson if someone would do. Idk if you're going to get someone to take on that much salary though. 

kind of getting sick of the giannis leaving thing though. i'm not concerned he's leaving whatsoever, but if he does, he does. that's 3 years down the road and then we go back to tanking. 

30 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

i haven't really heard that substantiated at all though. like they certainly don't look chummy, but idk.

either way on that front, i want middleton gone for someone else. so done with him.

I've heard it straight from the mouth of Christian Parker. LIS before, my guy hoops with him and I hooped with them both last week. Jabari's gone unless we match his RFA contract. 

5 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I've heard it straight from the mouth of Christian Parker. LIS before, my guy hoops with him and I hooped with them both last week. Jabari's gone unless we match his RFA contract. 

that's stupid, no reason you should't be able to play with someone you aren't best friends with. not like they have to hang out. 

if he is indeed gone, we better get value for him. no reason we can't get some S&T value since we have the right to match.

4 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

that's stupid, no reason you should't be able to play with someone you aren't best friends with. not like they have to hang out. 

if he is indeed gone, we better get value for him. no reason we can't get some S&T value since we have the right to match.

I agree. LIS before in this thread, the plan is to work on a S&T for him. Chicago is now a long shot (supposedly) with Brooklyn and LAC being the likely partners. Who knows.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

No idea how we pulled that one out. Weird how the team came alive after Khris took a backseat.

And man, if Giannis and Parker can't figure it out, that's super disappointing. Because he really should be back.

Sixers literally threw that game away. So many turnovers.

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Sixers literally threw that game away. So many turnovers.

Yeah, defense was definitely better in the second half, but Sixers did their best to pay off any bit of defensive effort.

Also, I'm going to just assume Kidd pinned Giannis and Jabari against each other and that's the cause of the beef rather than just a more likely personality clash. Because Kidd hasn't been getting enough blame for things lately.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

We have the dumbest coaching staff in the ******* league. Can't wait til all of them are gone.

You mean the everyone run around until someone get open and then that guy take a shot in-bounds play isn't doing it for you? He learned that from his predecessor Kidd.

• Like 1