MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

On 2/22/2019 at 9:23 PM, beekay414 said:

Everyone sans Giannis played terrible. Hill's here for his defense. Anything he attributes on offense is a plus. Could do far worse for a backup PG. 

Eh, Hill needs to make 3s. He's shooting 27.9% from 3 with MIL. I'm not worried about it though. He's a career 38% shooter from 3 and nothing in his history says he shouldn't return to a mid-to-upper 30s from 3 percentage.

3 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Eh, Hill needs to make 3s. He's shooting 27.9% from 3 with MIL. I'm not worried about it though. He's a career 38% shooter from 3 and nothing in his history says he shouldn't return to a mid-to-upper 30s from 3 percentage.

He's also likely out a month with that abductor strain so we're going to either rely on Brogdon and Middleton basically play the back-up PG role or DDV is going to get plugged right back into the rotation the moment he dresses. We have an open roster spot yet so that's another avenue we can go down but the PG market is slim as hell right now. 

We got some gifts to help our drive for HCA this weekend with the Warriors losing to the Rockets sans Harden, the Sixers losing to the Blazers, the Raptors losing to the Magic and the Celtics (not really a threat but still always good to see them lose) losing to the Bulls. Now we just need Denver to lose to the Clippers and it was a GREAT weekend lol.

Also, if we beat Chicago and Sacramento (tough *** game now tbh), we'll have gone a month without a loss in games Giannis has played in. That's also assuming he doesn't sit out the Chicago game as a rest day after how much he seemed to be bothered by his knees last night.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Also, if we beat Chicago and Sacramento (tough *** game now tbh), we'll have gone a month without a loss in games Giannis has played in. That's also assuming he doesn't sit out the Chicago game as a rest day after how much he seemed to be bothered by his knees last night.

We've actually only lost twice in 2019 in games Giannis has played in (20-2).

Fun game last night, I caught pieces. I love watching Bledsoe play D when he puts the clamps on, such an underrated piece of what makes this team so good. Fox was locked up on that last possession. Speaking of Fox, I wish I caught more of his games (super entertaining). The NBA is in such good hands with the talent/characters under 25. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Especially if he wants $30+ Million 

If he’s near max, I have no interest. When he’s hot, it’s fun to watch, but when he goes through a rough shooting stretch, he’s just such a negative. Bled even when he’s not scoring, is just a more valuable piece. Midds is better than Brogdon, but not at double the contract. And Mirotic and Lopez do so much to clear things for Giannis and are perfect bigs for Bud.

Dont necessarily want to just let Khris walk, but I can live with it if it means resigning everyone else.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

If he’s near max, I have no interest. When he’s hot, it’s fun to watch, but when he goes through a rough shooting stretch, he’s just such a negative. Bled even when he’s not scoring, is just a more valuable piece. Midds is better than Brogdon, but not at double the contract. And Mirotic and Lopez do so much to clear things for Giannis and are perfect bigs for Bud.

Dont necessarily want to just let Khris walk, but I can live with it if it means resigning everyone else.

Pretty much. Will be interesting to see what we do.