MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

30 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He hadn't even left the ground yet lol. So bad it almost looks like the fix was in.

I won't blame the ref because it was such a quick hard play to see in real speed. BUT there was no excuse to not review and change the call. If that happened against Boston I certainly would be pissed. I think Thursday will be another defensive battle down to the wire, with the Bucks winning. 

Edited by resilient part 2

In a meeting with a pool reporter, referee Ken Mauer said the potential shot clock violation was not reviewable.

"The rule states that under 2 minutes we are not allowed to review a potential 24-second violation unless the ball goes in the basket," Mauer said, according to a pool report distributed by the league.

No it doesn't! Good god. Make sure your refs know the damn rules too!

2/17 from Snell, Brogdon, Thon and Delly lolz. You can't have that on the road in a playoff game coupled with your superstar attempting 10 shots. Don't even get me started on Bledsoe and Jabari collapsing on D with no recovery what so ever. Middleton with dumb fouls in the middle of a "potential" run. This season just needs to end and follow it with an immediate purge. 

Pardon My Take podcast was having fun with this series today. It's so ugly its entertaining. What happens when you have superior talent/Prunty against Stevens/depleted roster. 

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Can't decide if we're going to get blown out or lose on a last second shot on Saturday. Leaning towards last second shot, as that's the most painful option.

Swerve

Eric Bledsoe proves not to be a total negative and makes the game winning stop, blocking a Jaylen Brown jumper.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Swerve

Eric Bledsoe proves not to be a total negative and makes the game winning stop, blocking a Jaylen Brown jumper.

Only for the team to flood the court with .1 second left, resulting in a technical to force overtime, where the Celtics win on a 60 foot heave at the buzzer?

I know this Celtics team isn't at full capacity and we're dealing with a lame duck HC who could't coach the Monstars in a YMCA league but I really want this win.  I grew up in the 80's where we won 7 Central Division titles in a row.  But these bastard Celtics would always knock us out of the playoffs (in some game 7s too) and prevented us from potential NBA championships.   I've hated them ever since.  

I don't care if we get swept in the next rd.  I just want a g7 win against these cloverleaf smoking leprachauns.