MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

No surprise here.  There were 2-3 names that would’ve pleased most everyone and he was one of them.  Can’t wait to see what he does with Giannis since everyone raves about his ability to maximize players.  

Now go get Kawhi.  

Was kind of hoping they'd just sign the team over to Lebron so he could play with Giannis and let him pick the coach and all the offseason moves.

Short of Lebron coming here, my 2nd option for him is the Warriors just so we can be the ones to slay the giant.

Edited by BrettFavre004
  • Like 1

Just a brief offseason (assuming no trades) that I would do based on the Bud hire. This is all assuming Jabari leaves on a RFA deal we decide to not match.

- Draft Jontay Porter with the 17th overall pick
- Buy a 2nd round pick and select Justin Jackson from Maryland (or another quality wing that falls)
- Sign Dwayne Dedmon to the MLE (not sure how many years)
- Due to having non-guaranteed deals, I'd let Jennings and Zeller go (maybe not Zeller)

Bledsoe | Brogdon | Dellavedova
Middleton | Brown
Snell | Jackson (or other 2nd rounder)
Giannis | Maker | Wilson
Dedmon | Henson | Porter

Fill the last two spots with veteran minimum guys at the 2 and 3 or bring back Zeller and fill one spot with a vet min. Obviously, 16 and 17 would be whatever G League 2 way guys we sign. I know the 2 and 3 look thin but we'd just rotate where Middleton moves to the 3, Brogdon the 2 and may even give DJW some run at the 3 depending on the veteran(s) we bring in. Also, Porter can play the 4 or 5 ala Al Horford (who is his closest comparison).

Edited by bkobow05

Wish we could get our hands on another late first (give us 22 for Jabari, Chicago!). I want both Khyri and Jontay on this team. Khyri immediately moves Snell to the bench and Jontay gives us a quality promising big for the future. Would be especially ideal if we sign Dedmon. 

Bledsoe | Brogdon | Dellavedova
Thomas | Brown
Middleton | Snell
Giannis | Maker | Wilson
Dedmon | Henson | Porter

I'd be so happy with that team even with still having Snell, Delly and Henson on the books lmao

Edited by bkobow05

18 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Obviously this is something that is going to be highly political, so I’ll keep it brief, but if everything I’ve read and heard ends up being true, this is going to be a huge story when that bodycam footage drops.  Not just in MKE, but almost certainly nationally. Milwaukee PD has to be panicking.

16 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Obviously this is something that is going to be highly political, so I’ll keep it brief, but if everything I’ve read and heard ends up being true, this is going to be a huge story when that bodycam footage drops.  Not just in MKE, but almost certainly nationally. Milwaukee PD has to be panicking.

I don't follow basketball, but this is already at least a state-wide story. Saw it from the Journal Sentinel and heard about it at work.

This is going to be a national story when the footage is released.