MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

I just can’t believe how bad Kidd was. I used to place at least some of the blame on the players for the garbage offense where everyone would just stand around. Watching this team just four games into the Bud era really highlights how incompetent Kidd truly was.

It is also really nice to have a team that’s fun to watch. Not in a “Giannis is incredible, what’s he going to do tonight,” kind of a way, but in a genuinely entertaining basketball kind of way.

• Like 2

Huge start to the season for the #FireKidd mob. Some of my buddies always thought I was off base, looking v dumb right about now. I haven't had a problem with the shot selection but I hope players continue to attack on the break. One play yesterday Giannis did a no look pass to Bledsoe that sailed out of bounds because he drifted to the three point line instead of cutting to the wide open basket. 

Also hopeful the bench can be addressed as the season goes on. Ersan is a solid pick up, but not enough with Snell/Henson being almost worthless. Give me more Christian Wood minutes! 

On 10/25/2018 at 12:08 AM, titans0021 said:

I just can’t believe how bad Kidd was. I used to place at least some of the blame on the players for the garbage offense where everyone would just stand around. Watching this team just four games into the Bud era really highlights how incompetent Kidd truly was.

It is also really nice to have a team that’s fun to watch. Not in a “Giannis is incredible, what’s he going to do tonight,” kind of a way, but in a genuinely entertaining basketball kind of way.

Its been a while since I've had any interest in the Bucks but this team is making me take notice again.   :)

• Like 1

A star studded affair with the only two undefeated teams in the NBA meeting. Fantastic.

Kawhi has started the year sitting out back-to-backs and I assumed would play today and sit tomorrow but maybe with the possibility of Giannis being out made the decision for them? OG is out, Delon is probable and FVV questionable. I imagine Delon plays. 

Still may be a pretty good game just not the huge exciting matchup I was hoping to see tonight.