MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

And there you have it. Bucks are the last remaining unbeaten team. Didn’t think the game would go this way without Giannis it would have been a lot more palpable had he played and Kawhi didn’t and the score was the same haha. Oh well I probably shouldn’t get super frustrated with this I have many gripes with this team tonight but I’m sure you don’t care about them on the Bucks thread. Can’t wait for the rematch that is hopefully centred on a big Kawhi/Giannis matchup.

Your team looked great it didn’t seem like they missed the last 20 mins of the game. You guys are pretty deep and certainly look different with Bud. I was very impressed. Fun team to watch. Enjoy being in first place in the East. 

• Like 1

One thing that I don't see mentioned a lot is how this team has really used its length to contest nearly every shot. In years past it seemed like when Bucks won by 20 it was because the other team just straight up missed shots. This year I think the Bucks are making it really really hard to get decent looks. It seems like they are getting under the skin of a lot of shooters. 

We didn’t shoot well at all but my goodness that was a pathetic defensive effort.  Celtics constantly took 3’s with no one within 10 ft of the shooter.  These refs were no help.  Will we ever get slanted calls like that?

We better not extend Bledsoe.  Just baffling decisions and lazy effort.

10 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Honestly, not in the least bit worried about tonight. Played our worst game of the season, Celtics shot lights out and we lost by four to a great team on the road. Could be so much worse.

yeah most teams dont win games where the other team has a shooting night like that... it was anything but a bad loss & showed that even on an off night they can still hang with a team shooting hot to have a chance at the end.

tough 3 game stretch coming up though... 2 of 3 would be awesome

Edited by driftwood

On 11/1/2018 at 10:45 PM, titans0021 said:

Honestly, not in the least bit worried about tonight. Played our worst game of the season, Celtics shot lights out and we lost by four to a great team on the road. Could be so much worse.

Yes, we were bound to drop one sooner or later.  

Does anybody smarter than me know if we can get all of our big guys signed long term after this year? With Bledsoe, Brogdon and Middleton expiring at the end of the year, it seems unrealistic that we will be able to bring all 3 back. If so, how?