MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

2 hours ago, Klone1 said:

Does anybody smarter than me know if we can get all of our big guys signed long term after this year? With Bledsoe, Brogdon and Middleton expiring at the end of the year, it seems unrealistic that we will be able to bring all 3 back. If so, how? 

Brogdon is still on his rookie deal, he will def be kept. 

Bledsoe gone. 

Middleton stays and we overpay

On 11/5/2018 at 1:49 PM, Herbie_Hancock said:

Brogdon is still on his rookie deal, he will def be kept. 

Bledsoe gone. 

Middleton stays and we overpay

Wouldn't be so sure on Brogdon. Depends on what he wants. Middleton's gonna get >$30 Million and it's gonna suck. I love Midds but, damn.

I think Giannis is having issues playing within this offense at times. When he has 10 or more assists a game this team is going to be extremely hard to beat. He needs to drive and pass out to the open 3 more than he has. That being said Giannis is the best player on the court. 

13 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Man were Brogdon and Bledsoe bad tonight. And I don’t have many complaints about Giannis, but the whole standing open on the perimeter and then taking one step forward to take a long two thing really drives me crazy.

Agreed. Lol. 

But not going to complain too much