MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

We played like absolute garbage and still scored 126. That's nuts. Bledsoe was horrible in the OT.

Bled was so bad in OT. Could’ve had a 2-for-1 in overtime and instead burned clock and couldn’t even get a shot up. That one stings a bit because it’s definitely one we could’ve stolen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

How much thanks do we give to Kidd for developing Giannis?

A bit for sure but I think his growth came mostly from his body then his game. His game has been relatively unchanged since he came into the league. What has changed? He grew two inches and went from looking like Thon Maker to looking like Lebron James. If anything I think Kidd stunted his growth some by not developing his outside game more. If he could shoot 3s he would be easily the best player in the league.  

7 hours ago, Spartacus said:

A bit for sure but I think his growth came mostly from his body then his game. His game has been relatively unchanged since he came into the league. What has changed? He grew two inches and went from looking like Thon Maker to looking like Lebron James. If anything I think Kidd stunted his growth some by not developing his outside game more. If he could shoot 3s he would be easily the best player in the league.  

really the only thing i would give kidd credit for is point giannis to get him more comfortable with the ball in his hand.

but even that said, he told him stupid crap like to take mid range shots instead of just letting it fly from deep when he's open, and that still irks me.