Jump to content

MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason


beekay414

Recommended Posts

On 4/3/2024 at 12:44 AM, thrILL! said:

Forever buzzing off our championship a couple years ago so every season going fwd feels like house money to me…

…but it would not surprise me in the least if we get bounced in the 1st rd again this year.  Hopefully we sack TF up. 

At this point it seems like a first round bounce is a given. Unless we’ve been trolling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Ya hate to say it, but maybe the Giannis injury is a good thing. 
 

hopefully he’s well rested and good to go come the second round. 

Perhaps the guys spread the ball around more and defenses don't/can't just triple Giannis and shut us down?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Well, what do we do now? 

I think yall still have a chance to win this series. Get game 5 at home. Hopefully Lillard comes back for game 6 on the road and then a game 7 at home. Very doable. At full strength the Bucks sweep the Pacers, so winning 3 straight is not out of the question, especially with 2 of them at home. Plus Doc is due a 3-1 comeback. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think yall still have a chance to win this series. Get game 5 at home. Hopefully Lillard comes back for game 6 on the road and then a game 7 at home. Very doable. At full strength the Bucks sweep the Pacers, so winning 3 straight is not out of the question, especially with 2 of them at home. Plus Doc is due a 3-1 comeback. 

One can only hope but we need Giannis back for game 5 man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2024 at 3:47 PM, Herbie_Hancock said:

One can only hope but we need Giannis back for game 5 man. 

You have to wonder what could have been had Giannis played and Lillard was 100%...  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pugger said:

You have to wonder what could have been had Giannis played and Lillard was 100%...  

who knows but the roster is ancient. You guys had so many better options. Ajax not playing was crazy. Lillard coming back kinda ruined the flow from game 5. Mil lacks athleticism and speed. Old man Brook is cooked, Kash is hanging on by bubba Hubba, dude seemed roll his ankle everytime a gust of wind touched him. Bunch of old vets with ton of heart, but there’s not moral victories for this Bucks team. They need to add someone this off season. Giannis going all out in the regular isn’t needed as he’s missed so many playoff games. For god sake get rid of Thanatis trash as! He’s wasting a roster spot. Go Pat Riley on Giannis and tell him to F off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Pugger said:

You have to wonder what could have been had Giannis played and Lillard was 100%...  

We could see for months that this season had 1st rd exit written all over it.  Horst needs to go as he orchestrated this mess.  He screwed up the hiring of the HC(s) with Griffen and then Rivers.  He's the one who constructed the roster.  I’m not a fan of our new owner but let’s hope he rectifies things by making several changes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, El Ramster said:

who knows but the roster is ancient. You guys had so many better options. Ajax not playing was crazy. Lillard coming back kinda ruined the flow from game 5. Mil lacks athleticism and speed. Old man Brook is cooked, Kash is hanging on by bubba Hubba, dude seemed roll his ankle everytime a gust of wind touched him. Bunch of old vets with ton of heart, but there’s not moral victories for this Bucks team. They need to add someone this off season. Giannis going all out in the regular isn’t needed as he’s missed so many playoff games. For god sake get rid of Thanatis trash as! He’s wasting a roster spot. Go Pat Riley on Giannis and tell him to F off. 

Pat Riley's the guy who gave a roster spot to Udonis Haslem for 40 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

We could see for months that this season had 1st rd exit written all over it.  Horst needs to go as he orchestrated this mess.  He screwed up the hiring of the HC(s) with Griffen and then Rivers.  He's the one who constructed the roster.  I’m not a fan of our new owner but let’s hope he rectifies things by making several changes. 

The head coach hirings were bad. But I don’t mind our roster besides being less athletic. Brook is the one I’d like to see leave. He is just getting slower and slower and cannot rebound. 
 

the dame trade I still like, but the team played better with Giannis out and dame playing. It was a really really bad season, and weird season at that. Gotta hope that dame and giannis spend time together this offseason to click because they’re way too good not to. 
 

I hate this long regular season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • beekay414 changed the title to MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...