MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, he was definitely out. But after seeing them get call after call and still continually whine to the refs, I'm not going to feel too bad about stealing that one.

Yup. Westbrook should’ve been called for a foul on the play too. Giannis would’ve had a 3 pt play opportunity.  

We can’t be missing FTs like that down the stretch tho.  My goodness.  

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Yup. Westbrook should’ve been called for a foul on the play too. Giannis would’ve had a 3 pt play opportunity.  

We can’t be missing FTs like that down the stretch tho.  My goodness.  

Should probably be thankful they didn't call the foul. Would have given the refs more time to go back and look at it.

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone is watching, but I recommend going back and seeing the Bucks final possession of regulation. After two timeouts and with 3.4 seconds left, they couldn't even get off a shot. Then Giannis went the first 3 1/2 minutes of OT without an offensive touch.

• Like 1

In the end, DeRozan played out of his mind tonight and on the rare occasion where he actually missed a shot, the refs were right there to blow the whistle and send him to the line.

But really, didn't Khris used to be a quality defender. I know some of it can be pinned on Kidd, but there have been a good amount of games this season where he just looks lazy on that end.

38 minutes ago, PaulWall_23 said:

It's cool Gerald Green is tearing it up right now and every data point possible reveals Liggins is a liability. 

Eh who cares honestly. I want Liggins gone, but I’m not losing sleep over Gerald green having a few good games. Not like he’s some young building block.