What's wrong with the Eagles?

Apparition

2 hours ago, bzane said:

Whyyy, nothing wrong with the Eagles other than a normal case of Stefon Diggs Flu!

min.png&h=100&w=100Minnesota Receiving
  REC YDS TD LONG TGTS
S. Diggs 7 167 3 62 11

"Yessss....... You were saying, you Big Bruiser??"

Image result for stefon diggs

Stefon Diggs had 100 yards and 2 TDs in the first half.

The last time the Vikings had this happen is when lesser than Stefon Diggs WRs Randy Moss and Cris Carter acheived such goals.

"I'll fly all over deez Iggles!"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Nope I’ll take Patriots, Bills, 49ers over them. Then you can also argue Broncos and Panthers as well.

I’ll easily take Vikings over the Broncos and Panthers. And I’d take Vikings over 49ers due to strength of offenses. Close though. 

I agree Bills and Pats Top 2 and I personally have the Bills at #1. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Key word is Highlighted. Can't predict nor prepare for the amount of Injuries that have occured. People can Pretend otherwise all people want!!

The Cbs are trash even if it’s healthy 

Edited by CP3MVP

17 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Their secondary is hot garbage 

Secondary is garbage
Injuries
Jim Schwartz can't scheme his way out of a paper bag
DeSean Jackson is literally our only explosive player right now on offense. Our next best deep threat is Rookie RB Miles Sanders. Let that sink in..... the Vikings would literally have 10 guys within 5 yards of the LOS yesterday and would get away with it most of the game. Without DeSean on the field, we have no on to stretch the field AT ALL. We are drafting talented players, but not players who we need. JJAW is going to be a good players someday IMO, but he made zero sense for this team this year. We already have Alshon (who could be gone after this year), Goedert, and Ertz. Do we really need another big body guy?

8 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I honestly believe that trading for either Pat Peterson, Jalen Ramsey or Chris Harris Jr will fix everything. If not, we'll continue getting smoked my every QB we face.....

(except Dak)

Dont be a hater because he constantly beats your scrub franchise