Linebackers

Mizter_Clean10

32 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I hate Lees tackling. He goes for the head 8 times out of 10.

We need lbs across the board. Veach has not been very good imo.

And to think we had Chris Ballard in house; We should've fired Dorsey one year earlier and hired Ballard.

Veach is aggressive but most of the players he has brought in hasn't worked out. He said he wanted to get players that played with an attitude but if they can't tackle then I don't care what attitude they play with.

34 minutes ago, heafstaag said:

What if we signed Brown, Brandon Marshal, and trade for a run a big run stuffer on the line? Or hell, two run stuffers?

Sell out and stop the run. At least if other teams pass the offense could get the ball more often.

I’d be down for Brown and Marshall. Not sure who we could reasonably trade for. Word is teams have tried to trade for Leonard Williams but I wouldn’t want to give up what it would likely take. 

42 minutes ago, heafstaag said:

What if we signed Brown, Brandon Marshal, and trade for a run a big run stuffer on the line? Or hell, two run stuffers?

Sell out and stop the run. At least if other teams pass the offense could get the ball more often.

I’m 100% onboard with anything that isn’t death by 1000 cuts.