Who wins a hypothetical Patriots - 49ers matchup?

Apparition

The Twin Princes v. The Old Demon Kings - who ya got?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. The Twin Princes v. The Old Demon Kings - who ya got?

• 49ers
    • Patriots

The last remaining undefeated teams. Both continuing to thrive despite myriad injuries on the offensive side of the ball. Both teams extremely well-coached. The 49ers have a dominating ground game and pass rush, while the Pats have the GOAT quarterback and the best secondary and LB corps in the league. And, of course, there's the Garoppolo connection.

This is assuming both teams are at full strength.

54 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would pick New England, mainly due to BB. I think he's earned that nod. Even if I considered the teams to be on equal footing, BB is an absolute difference maker, and he's proven that more than Kyle at the current point in time. 

Hard not to go with BB when he gets two weeks to prepare for a team but this game would be an absolute blood bath. I doubt the winning team would score more than 20 points. 

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

The Pats. The only way to beat them is to have a goofy meme quarterback. Jimmy G is the exact opposite of that 

The niners DL would get Brady to retire at halftime

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I would pick New England, mainly due to BB. I think he's earned that nod. Even if I considered the teams to be on equal footing, BB is an absolute difference maker, and he's proven that more than Kyle at the current point in time. 

yeah well youve also picked cleveland and the rams the last two weeks, so idgaf who you pick

• Like 2