GB's and Clappers: Dallas at J.E.T.S.

HDsportsfan

24 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Listen, I’m as disappointed as the next fan.  Like most of you, I agree JG is part of the problem not the solution.  But, since this thread is about laying blame... let’s not forget @Matts4313 debacle that put us in this slump.  0-3 since Matts led the eagles to victory.  Before we get all caught up in firing JG, let’s fire Matts.  

QFT. 

Thanks @Matts4313

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

Listen, I’m as disappointed as the next fan.  Like most of you, I agree JG is part of the problem not the solution.  But, since this thread is about laying blame... let’s not forget @Matts4313 debacle that put us in this slump.  0-3 since Matts led the eagles to victory.  Before we get all caught up in firing JG, let’s fire Matts.  

50 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

QFT. 

Thanks @Matts4313

I got us into this mess, I will get us out

2 hours ago, cowboyfanin2890 said:

I know we have bigger issues than Dak but he is constantly off on his throws. He coulda got a few killed tonight. 

But in the Big picture JG needs to go first

I honestly believe We can win big games with Dak at Qb, we can’t with JG as head coach. 

is Dak Russell Wilson? No, he’s not at that level ( few are). But he’s improved leaps and bounds every year. JG has never improved or evolved. And teams can win with lesser talent at Qb. It’s much harder to win with poor coaching.

GB: zeke was running hard and finishing runs.

Dak also deserves something for the grit he showed. He made a few bonehead throws, but his Wr’s did next to nothing to help him tonight either. And he was getting hit on half his drop backs. Could he have played better? Sure, but man what a improvement over the guy who got sacked 8 times vs Atlanta and was rattled for several games after. 

Jock: most everyone with focus on coaching. Can we please do something that’s not completely vanilla? Defense especially is painful to watch. No one trying to make plays, just sort of trying to stop plays ( and failing). Corners play soft, we rarely see any new blitz packages. The most exotic thing we show is a stunt with DE.  It’s looks like we’re in prevent for 60 minutes. 

also let’s highlight Gallup with his own jockstrap. I love the kids upside and he’s been phenominal this year, but he looked off today. Dropping balls, running the wrong routes, etc. seemed like he may have been pressing trying to fill in for cooper. ( expect a bounce back game next week). 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, project T.O said:

I honestly believe We can win big games with Dak at Qb, we can’t with JG as head coach. 

is Dak Russell Wilson? No, he’s not at that level ( few are). But he’s improved leaps and bounds every year. JG has never improved or evolved. And teams can win with lesser talent at Qb. It’s much harder to win with poor coaching.

GB: zeke was running hard and finishing runs.

Dak also deserves something for the grit he showed. He made a few bonehead throws, but his Wr’s did next to nothing to help him tonight either. And he was getting hit on half his drop backs. Could he have played better? Sure, but man what a improvement over the guy who got sacked 8 times vs Atlanta and was rattled for several games after. 

Jock: most everyone with focus on coaching. Can we please do something that’s not completely vanilla? Defense especially is painful to watch. No one trying to make plays, just sort of trying to stop plays ( and failing). Corners play soft, we rarely see any new blitz packages. The most exotic thing we show is a stunt with DE.  It’s looks like we’re in prevent for 60 minutes. 

also let’s highlight Gallup with his own jockstrap. I love the kids upside and he’s been phenominal this year, but he looked off today. Dropping balls, running the wrong routes, etc. seemed like he may have been pressing trying to fill in for cooper. ( expect a bounce back game next week). 

excellent post imo