#FireJasonGarrett

WizardHawk

Here is a question to the Cowboy faithful on here, who have taken part in years of frustration, disappointments and flat out heart ache. I really can't remember a year where so much early promise and hopes totally made a U-TURN and became this bad.

Is this the worst/most disappointing in recent memory???

for me it is and it isn't even close.

50 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Frankly it’s well overdue.  But who in the hell is going to fix this mess on defense?  

Any coordinator who believes that the 1-tech position matters and who believes in being aggressive? Basically, most of them.

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 1

This team is a joke.  I'm so tired of hearing but you don't understand the team plays so hard for him.  It's not Garrett's fault.   It's the OC, DC, towel boy, janitor, concessions manager, anyone but Jason.  What BS.  He needs to go.  Now.  This season is lost.  Cut the cord on good old Redball.   Study the draft because you're going yo be picking high.  A season of such promise shot to hell.  

Bye bye JG. 

at best he’s a mediocre coach at worst he’s holding back a very talented roster. 

teams been coming out flat since dolphins game ( though they did kick into action in second half). A lot of that needs to fall back onto the coach. Obviously you can mention injuries and some tough calls by the refs that contributed to these loses, but teams have dealt with more adversity and still been able to win games. JG can’t do that.

Regardless of your feelings on JG and his coaching skills I think most can at least agree that at some point you just need a change. I believe this team needs that change. 

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

Bye bye JG. 

at best he’s a mediocre coach at worst he’s holding back a very talented roster. 

teams been coming out flat since dolphins game ( though they did kick into action in second half). A lot of that needs to fall back onto the coach. Obviously you can mention injuries and some tough calls by the refs that contributed to these loses, but teams have dealt with more adversity and still been able to win games. JG can’t do that.

Regardless of your feelings on JG and his coaching skills I think most can at least agree that at some point you just need a change. I believe this team needs that change. 

These exact words I have said and made threads about for years. For years many have argued. There really is no ore ammunition to defend JG. 

AND I do not feel this season is lost. Too many games left.

BUT

Fire JG now. hire one of our Coordinators as an interim coach. For no other reason than to perhaps light a fire under these Cowboys. It won't happen as long as JG is still here. Maybe it won't happen at all. But at least there is a chance it happens after JG's firing.

Next season we can look for replacements.  

JJ Doing nothing is complicit IMO. 

3 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

How about the staff and ownership touting the depth of this roster? I remember them saying along the lines this was deepest roster in forever 

I actually don't think we're terribly far from that.....it's just not jelling, meshing, clicking, or whatever.

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I’m not watching another cowboy game this season until Garrett is gone. This bull**** has gone far enough 

You need to follow through.  If I'm home and have nothing else to do I'll watch.  However, watching the Cowboys is no longer one of my focal points.  Now if they put a product on the field worthy of my support they'll get it.  What I've seen this year is one of the most over hyped, over rated piles of trash in pro sports.  I'm waiting for the moment when fans show up to home games with bags over their heads.  It's coming.

• Like 1