#FireJasonGarrett

WizardHawk

57 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

I believe JG is gone if we lose this game.

Still in the playoff hunt with some extended time off to let Richard get prepared.

I'm kind of hoping we get blown out by Buffalo on Thanksgiving on National TV.

The only way Jerruh makes an in season firing is if hes afraid of losing out on a coach by making the playoffs and missing out on the first wave. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Too bad JG wasn't on the Hot seat like 9 years ago...

Romo's all-time stock should NOW finally go higher that JG is even a more proven "loser"

Honest question - what other coaches have blown your socks off under the Garret admin? I can think of the Harbaugh bro's early in his tenure. He wasnt going to be on the hotseat after lead leading 2014/16 when won COTY. So that basically rules out Shanny or McVay. I dont think Pederson is a good coach, he got carried by an all star cast.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CAPJ said:

I believe JG is gone if we lose this game.

Still in the playoff hunt with some extended time off to let Richard get prepared.

I'm kind of hoping we get blown out by Buffalo on Thanksgiving on National TV.

#MeToo

Something like 40-7 where the offense looks lost, and the defense can't stop Josh Allen to save it's life. Maybe a kickoff return TD and/or a blocked punt for good measure

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

If the Eagles forum was hoping to get blown out so they would fire their coach, we'd be quoting them here and laughing about how pathetic they were.

I mean...they just won a Super Bowl two years ago, so...yeah, I'd probably laugh. 

17 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

If the Eagles forum was hoping to get blown out so they would fire their coach, we'd be quoting them here and laughing about how pathetic they were.

Their probably laughing at us for not firing our coach.

47 minutes ago, D82 said:
51 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I mean...they just won a Super Bowl two years ago, so...yeah, I'd probably laugh. 

They had a fire Pederson thread last year...... The year after they won the superbowl.

They are literally talking about tanking right now so they can get a new OC.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

They had a fire Pederson thread last year...... The year after they won the superbowl.

They are literally talking about tanking right now so they can get a new OC.

Well...they are Eagle fans. 

8 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

We only get football for a few months every year. 

This is basically what I’m clinging to right now. I just don’t believe JG can save his job or push this team to the point everyone wants to be. That said, I’m hoping I’m wrong on both counts too.