#FireJasonGarrett

WizardHawk

6 minutes ago, Northland said:

You need to follow through.  If I'm home and have nothing else to do I'll watch.  However, watching the Cowboys is no longer one of my focal points.  Now if they put a product on the field worthy of my support they'll get it.  What I've seen this year is one of the most over hyped, over rated piles of trash in pro sports.  I'm waiting for the moment when fans show up to home games with bags over their heads.  It's coming.

I work full time and do college so when I put time off to watch my cowboys recently it's just exhausting. I can easily do something else to cool off in my little down time.

As a fan I can't watch our team right now because I don't see the future with Garrett. So 1. not a good team right now 2. actually showing signs of being regressment every game. Yeah no reason.

I'll just wait for the next coach. Just watching my raptors win this past year made me realize how amazing Nick Nurse also was with his coaching adjustment and how critical it was.

We aren't going anywhere. with. Garrett. Theres too many much smarter coaches in this tough league. It isn't happening.Nope.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Any coordinator who believes that the 1-tech position matters and who believes in being aggressive? Basically, most of them.

Agreed. If ROD goes...and Richard takes over do u think he will implement a True NT? I don't know much about him in Seattle. 

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Here is a question to the Cowboy faithful on here, who have taken part in years of frustration, disappointments and flat out heart ache. I really can't remember a year where so much early promise and hopes totally made a U-TURN and became this bad.

Is this the worst/most disappointing in recent memory???

for me it is and it isn't even close.

For me it was the playoffs with the 13-3 team that play against the Giants at home. 

9 hours ago, Northland said:

You need to follow through.  If I'm home and have nothing else to do I'll watch.  However, watching the Cowboys is no longer one of my focal points.  Now if they put a product on the field worthy of my support they'll get it.  What I've seen this year is one of the most over hyped, over rated piles of trash in pro sports.  I'm waiting for the moment when fans show up to home games with bags over their heads.  It's coming.

I’m with you, done watching this. Doesn’t move the needle for anything but just feels like I need to do it. Very happy I didn’t pay to go to a game this year, would be pissed to put anymore $$ into the team. 

10 hours ago, Northland said:

See, what you wrote "...in pro sports...", that's what's wrong with the picture. 

I wrote in another thread how the Cowboys are the highest grossing team in all of sports.

They don't need to be champions to sell merchandise. They already are.

If this is now big business, and no longer a sport, in the purest sense of what a sport is, then this franchise may never win a title again. 

Look at the picture this way, the "sport" is a mirage, it's a show, it's not real. The true existence for this game is business, money, and the Cowboys are the best at it.

Now how does this picture look?