I <3 Faulk

SNF - Pit @ L.A.

LMFAO PFF... There's no metric in the world that would tell me Terrell Edmunds is playing better than Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Granted i dont watch the Chargers alot...but when i do it feels like Rivers has been kind of bad. Is he regressing terribly?

In case anyone didn’t see the pre game flyover.  San Diego still wants this team, it’s obvious Los Angeles doesn’t. Spanos needs to sell this team to someone that isn’t an incompetent weasel. 

Just now, Sauce Castillo said:

Granted i dont watch the Chargers alot...but when i do it feels like Rivers has been kind of bad. Is he regressing terribly?

He hasn't been that great, but this offensive line is an abomination 

I guess the one positive to this season is that Devin Bush might be the DROTY...

I took the Chargers in my $100 survivor pool. 6 people left. They are gonna screw me aren’t they....

2 minutes ago, Sauce Castillo said:

No QB is having success with this line. Quite possibly the worst I’ve seen in my life and that was prior to losing the starting center last week. 

Just now, Boltstrikes said:

No QB is having success with this line. Quite possibly the worst I’ve seen in my life and that was prior to losing the starting center last week. 

Never saw the 2008 Steelers?

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

LMFAO PFF... There's no metric in the world that would tell me Terrell Edmunds is playing better than Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Marquise Brown in week 1 set Minkah's grade back to -1000

Bosa clearly was offsides there... Are we really doing this same crap from last year that let the Chargers win?!

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Bush's hair is atrocious...

He looks like diehard Prince fan from the early 80s.