Has Garrett lost the team?

KingOfNewYork

7 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

What about Kellen Moore the golden boy? He was really bad.

Like Shannon said, if you don't give Garrett the credit when they win, don't blame him when they lose.

I'll blame Moore and Kris Richards instead.

We literally were driving at will against the Jets withj both tackles and our #1 WR out. This is a ridiculous complaint.

Richard on the other hand needs to get this defense fixed. Its terrible right now.

Edited by Matts4313

11 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

What about Kellen Moore the golden boy? He was really bad.

Garrett's job is on the line.  He's not trusting Moore just like he didn't trust Callahan in 2013 when he was coming off back to back 8-8 seasons.  There's a reason Romo said "This offense has Garrett's fingerprints all over it" in the booth last night.   No RPO, no motion, no quick slants, no Pollard, etc.  nothing we saw in weeks 1-2.  It was back to curl routes and long developing routes on 3rd and medium when there was no pocket protection. 

It started in week 3, against a very bad team in Dolphins.  Garrett dusted off his 2012 playbook, handed it to Moore and said "This is your Bible now, boy. Start praying". 

Edited by ///mcompact

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We literally were driving at will against the Jets withj both tackles and our #1 WR out. This is a ridiculous complaint.

Richard on the other hand needs to get this defense fixed. Its terrible right now.

And he called a terrible play for the 2 pt conversion.

Driving at will and scoring only 22 pts is troubling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ///mcompact said:

Garrett's job is on the line.  He's not trusting Moore just like he didn't trust Callahan in 2013 when he was coming off back to back 8-8 seasons.  There's a reason Romo said "This offense has Garrett's fingerprints all over it" in the booth last night.   No RPO, no motion, no Pollard,  nothing we saw in weeks 1-2. 

Week 3, against a crap team, Garrett dusted off his 2012 playbook, handed it to Moore and said "This is your Bible now, boy. Start praying". 

I'm going to need more proof that Garrett is handling your offense. 

6 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

I'm going to need more proof that Garrett is handling your offense. 

fwiw I disagree with him. I watched a breakdown of the all 22... we are still running just as much motion and presnap games. And Dak scored on an RPO. I think our players just pooped the bed. Weve probably had close to 15 dropped passes the last 2 weeks combined. Dak has been getting absolutely wrecked behind this OL. Thank god Zeke has finally come alive after his abysmal start to the season.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

Well you already did by throwing up excuses for Moore.

Not my intent to make excuses for Moore.  It doesn't matter what OCs we call up, Garrett's predictable game planning always bleeds through during the season.  He had no intention of putting his career on the line with some kid OC.  

And Matts where are you watching the all-22 on? NFL Gamepass doesn't have it up yet. 

42 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Not my intent to make excuses for Moore.  It doesn't matter what OCs we call up, Garrett's predictable game planning always bleeds through during the season.  He had no intention of putting his career on the line with some kid OC.  

And Matts where are you watching the all-22 on? NFL Gamepass doesn't have it up yet. 

Not the Jets game. There is a coach who does Cowboys break downs on youtube. Voch is his name. 

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

At will? 

You had 3 points at half time, started moving the ball when you ran Zeke as our Line started to wear down. We gave Dak everything short, he couldn’t challenge us deep. 

As for injuries our top 3 MLB were out, starting Corner and it’s not like we have EDGE rushers that impacted the game outside of Jenkins getting one sack. All our pressure came from heat. 

I saw a lot of what you guys wanted to do a mile away, just imagine what an actual coach saw. The offense, passing game in particular, is very vanilla. However when you played off Zeke it worked better. No excuse not to when your interior was intact. 

• Like 1

Honestly the Cowboys are probably never going to ever truly be great until Jerry Jones is dead.

Even if Garrett is fired after this season Jerry will just have him replaces with another Yes Man. That generally doesn't make a great Head Coach.

It's a shame because this Dallas team definitely has the talent to win the SB.

36 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

At will? 

You had 3 points at half time, started moving the ball when you ran Zeke as our Line started to wear down. We gave Dak everything short, he couldn’t challenge us deep. 

As for injuries our top 3 MLB were out, starting Corner and it’s not like we have EDGE rushers that impacted the game outside of Jenkins getting one sack. All our pressure came from heat. 

I saw a lot of what you guys wanted to do a mile away, just imagine what an actual coach saw. The offense, passing game in particular, is very vanilla. However when you played off Zeke it worked better. No excuse not to when your interior was intact. 

Didnt we get inside the redzone like 5 straight drives?

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Didnt we get inside the redzone like 5 straight drives?

Nope. The last 5 drives were field goal, field goal, missed, touchdown, and touchdown though. The first one was a 62 yarder. The second they got into the redzone for the 32 yard attempt. The missed field goal was 40 yards out.