5 up, 5 down

LETSGOBROWNIES

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I love Chubb. 

Bro hes sooooo good man 

Like he is Ezekiel Elliot good as a runner. With even more heart not the catching ability, but the passion he runs with is what makes me love football. They really are doing his career a disservice with the way they're playing right now. 

They need to ALL GET ON THE SAME PAGE

FREDDIE BAKER ODELL JARVIS CALLAWAY HIGGINS

ALL HAVE TO PREACH THE SAME MESSAGE

"This team goes through Nick Chubb"

He is the Adrian Peterson in his prime for his team. Like he needs to be averaging 28 carries a game until Kareem gets back

thats straight up man 100%

They start saying that at press conferences and we'll turn into a winning team. 

Nick Chubb and Field goals alone could've got us into the playoffs and thats some real **** 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Australians are like our special needs cousin. Oh and they are all convicts 

I’m formulating a 30 page business plan to the US Penal Association about a plan to relieve our overburdened penal system. I can’t go into too much detail but it involves really cheap “oil” aboard several supertankers shipped over to Australia during the serene silence of night. 

It seems to have worked before 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 2

On 10/17/2019 at 2:41 PM, Bonanza23 said:

I’m formulating a 30 page business plan to the US Penal Association about a plan to relieve our overburdened penal system. I can’t go into too much detail but it involves really cheap “oil” aboard several supertankers shipped over to Australia during the serene silence of night. 

It seems to have worked before 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just unload them in the middle of the night, they literally won’t notice. 
sucks for the natives but things couldn’t actually get any worse for them. Real talk Australia is horrendously racist