GDT - week 7 The SHE Gals vs the Damn Boys.

resilient part 2

Due to circumstances beyond my control and un do pressures from my "peers" I will exact my first eva Thread, which in turn may be my last EVA GDT. 

No matter how bad our BOYS suck eggnogs, no matter how bad we want a New HC. Losing to the lowest of low, to the dumbest of the dumb is NEVER an option. This She-gal game WILL be our battle cry. We will turn THIS SEASON around by beating this lowlife, get their azzes handed to them scums, which they have always been. First place is still in our control. Playoffs are still ours to have. If we are bad this She-gal will be worse. AND it be will our turning point and their demise. 

Mark my words. 

Game Time : SNF. Personally the best time for season turnaround.

The faith is mine and the victory WILL BE OURS !!!!!

Will add more as the week goes.

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Northland said:

Season is on the line.  They will collapse.  It's one of those years.

If it were late in the season perhaps. But the history JG coaching, is like when you definitely ythinks it's over and he should be gone. He/Dallas has some sort of resurgence. THIS will be the game. 

Remember we lose more games in which we hope/think we can/should win. This game everyone says we should lose. WHICH is why we should win. That is the history of this red-headed nightmare of a coach. 

PLUS it's the Shegals…. 

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Eagles can apply pressure and dak isn’t so good under pressure 

hope we can establish the run

Once again proving your hate-boner is not based on anything factual

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/7/17/17577198/dak-prescott-nfls-best-against-the-blitz-cole-beasley-jason-garrett-michael-gallup-allen-hurns

Do you enjoy being constantly wrong?

Edited by Matts4313