GDT - week 7 The SHE Gals vs the Damn Boys.

resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

If it were late in the season perhaps. But the history JG coaching, is like when you definitely ythinks it's over and he should be gone. He/Dallas has some sort of resurgence. THIS will be the game. 

Remember we lose more games in which we hope/think we can/should win. This game everyone says we should lose. WHICH is why we should win. That is the history of this red-headed nightmare of a coach. 

PLUS it's the Shegals

This is the most overrated over hyped Dallas team in recent memory.  I question if they are buying what Garrett is selling. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Northland said:

This is the most overrated over hyped Dallas team in recent memory.  I question if they are buying what Garrett is selling. 

Sadly I can't disagree. BUT I/we have seen weird things happen before. And a season CAN turn on a dime. MOMENTUM is key. This is the NFCE opponent who we shouldn't have to get up for. Think of what a win can do for us vs a loss for them. While players may have soured on JG, I do believe they still believe in Dak as a leader. I do believe Dak will find a way, with their backs to the wall, to turn this thing around. 

Don't ask me why. But my gut feeling is this will happen. You can bash me for this after next week if I am wrong. 

But remember I said it first.

We will smash this Eagle team next week. somehow someway. if anything so JG can curse us with more time as a our HC.

Edited by resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

We get pressure?

With this creative playcalling how couldn’t we? 

And Dak isn’t bad vs pressure. It’s when it’s constant and defense isn’t helping him by allowing long drives keeping opposing defenders fresh that he struggles. But very few Qb’s have much success in those situations. 

eagles will be pulling out the kitchen sink when it comes to blitz packages and aggressive d calls though. And our d will come out in some ask madden generic vanilla calls. 

Awww who the fudge you kidding? This team sucks. I live near Philly and I will tell you this, coming off a loss, this team gets after it! The Cowboys? Just another shadow, a mirage.

We got no heart, no coach, no depth, and all over hyped, mediocre talent. Zeke is about it. I watched him hit as hard as he was getting hit.

The rest??? A disgrace.

You know, year in and year out its the same thing with this team. Middle of the road, and yet they are the highest earning sports franchise in the world.

If you see this as entertainment and a show, rather than a sport, it all makes prefect sense.

No need to produce a champion when your pulling in more money than anyone else. The people w il hand it over to you anyway.

When the season is over, Jerry's laughing all the way to the bank.

seriously, here is a thought. This game may very well be a win win for us. If/when Dallas wins and beats our main division rival. It will only help Dallas get to the all important, just get to the playoffs. 

If Dallas does lose. regardless of score. It may actually led the Joneses to FIRE JG, finally, with a bye week coming and at least hire (an interim) coach.  Anything can happen after that. If anyone says it won't happen till the season ends, I will say after 4 straight loses, the odds of that firing will be much more probable.