GDT - week 7 The SHE Gals vs the Damn Boys.

resilient part 2

Resilient and @matt79511 have a point.

We always win games we shouldn't and lose games that we should win.

We play well when we have no reason to. 

That's part of being middle of the road. You can't call us middle of the road and predict us to lose every game. That's not how it works. Middle of the road means 8-8. 9-7.  Which means we get beat handily by teams like the jets and then take teams like the Patriots to overtime for no reason.

I would feel more confident if the Eagles wouldn't have been so crappy today against the Vikings.

Like that's the Jason Garrett Cowboys. If the Eagles would have destroyed the Vikings today I could all but guarantee we beat them. But because they lost....

I'm not as confident 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think I have ever seen you this perturbed by a loss. 

Any given Sunday. We will rebound

I have lost all confidence in this Garrett led squad.  Jerry needs to step up and can the boy blunder.  There are no explanations for how poorly this team has played and regressed.  Many people on this site said they will never lose to the Jets.  Not possible.  The great comeback against the Packers (we lost) combined with the club rallying around Garrett's flag challenge will galvanize this team.  Wait and see.  We will be calling them butter because they'll be on a roll.  Well we lost to the Jets.  Another ho hum lacklustre performance.  All this "talent" mailing in another one.  Garrett has to go.  Now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think I have ever seen you this perturbed by a loss. 

Any given Sunday. We will rebound

Rebound to what? 8-8? This team is lifeless on defense and I’ve never seen an offense shut down so quick with injuries. Good teams figure it out. Apparently we are only formidable at 100% health.

3 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

I hate the eagles so much but I think my hatred for JG at this point has me all in for a nationally televised embarrassment of a performance. May be the only thing that gets JG out before year end. 

I'm with you.  No tears from me if the Cowboys ****e the bed on Sunday night.  Quite the opposite.  It will be another nail in Garrett's coaching coffin.  

13 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I would feel more confident if the Eagles wouldn't have been so crappy today against the Vikings.

Like that's the Jason Garrett Cowboys. If the Eagles would have destroyed the Vikings today I could all but guarantee we beat them. But because they lost....

I'm not as confident 

I don't see it like that. We beat the Eagles last year to avoid going 3-6; we can do the same this year to recapture a winning record entering the bye.

I have no idea if Philly won or lost going into that game last year, by a lot or a little. Don't care, either. This team shows up against its division opponents (12-2 since 2017). If we drop this game, it'll be our first 4+ game losing streak under Garrett outside of 2015- uncharted territory, basically. We've also reverted to a team that executes much better at home than the road after being the opposite for almost a decade. We're favored, point blank.

I think a close win is the most likely outcome. But with all of that said, I think it's more likely they blow us out than vice versa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Weird, every time Dallas plays anymore I find myself yelling MAHER ****ERS!! YOU SUCK!!!

That may be the most clever thing I've ever read you say.

Which is saying something.

I'm stealing and telling all my irl friends that I came up with it. Thanks

• Like 1