5up 5 down

3rivers

burns is the only concern on defence right now. Everyone else we know what to expect, now it's a matter of staying healthy enough from here.  The defence is actually playing good for a change, it's been a while . I just hope burns doesn't spoil it, I can't trust him that's all. 

Edited by 3rivers

We can enjoy the win over the hapless Chargers. However, I'm not going to get overly excited. Looking at the schedule, the good news is the Rams look totally beatable. The bad news is the Colts and Bills look more formidable than I expected.

So, I see anywhere from 1-5 more losses on the schedule.

3 hours ago, cjfollett said:

We can enjoy the win over the hapless Chargers. However, I'm not going to get overly excited. Looking at the schedule, the good news is the Rams look totally beatable. The bad news is the Colts and Bills look more formidable than I expected.

I wrote last week that we needed to go 2-4 before the bye to have a real shot at 9-7. We have a great schedule on the backend and I think all games are winnable. 

From now through December 1st the furthers we travel is Cincinnati. The three game stretch after the bye is all home games -- which is big against the Colts and making the Rams cross the country for us. Brisset away from home is averaging 162 yards per game.

No real QBs to fear down the stretch either. If our defense can continue to improve and we can survive the Tuitt lose with more Hargrave -- I think we are still in a really good position. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cjfollett said:

I expect the colts and bills games to be physical and down to the wire, lower scoring games.  Rams are done, and the rest of the schedule looks easy enough to win or should win. 

I think we go 12-4 and start the Duck Dynasty! Back to playing steelers football, rushing attack and good defence and no more divas or other selfish players ruining the season. 

Ok, back to reality, I think 10-6 and possibly division crown is reality since I don't trust the OC enough and injuries have started to concern me (burns starting). 

15 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I thin the Ravens acquiring CB Marcus Peter's can be listed as a down lol

Renting Peters but but they should be able to afford him if they want to.  He has not been as good as he was in KC but perhaps they can change that.

17 hours ago, August4th said:

I think the difference between going 9-7 or 7-9 will be up to what kind of QB play we get. they have to start opening up the passing game. I will be really concerned if they don't against Miami.

I see 4 more wins in this team.  They may surprise us with 1 or 2 more