5up 5 down

3rivers

21 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I thin the Ravens acquiring CB Marcus Peter's can be listed as a down lol

Peters isnt that good.  Antonio Cromartie like....good ball hawk when ball in thrown in his reach, but below average overall.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, 3rivers said:

I expect the colts and bills games to be physical and down to the wire, lower scoring games.  Rams are done, and the rest of the schedule looks easy enough to win or should win. 

I think we go 12-4 and start the Duck Dynasty! Back to playing steelers football, rushing attack and good defence and no more divas or other selfish players ruining the season. 

Ok, back to reality, I think 10-6 and possibly division crown is reality since I don't trust the OC enough and injuries have started to concern me (burns starting). 

Rudolph will start versus Miami.  I think 10-6 is doable, but I think 9-7 is realistic.

I think Bush can keep adding to his stat sheet, say a few more FF and Int's and then FR.  I'm not sure on how much they will blitz him, but I would expect another 3FF and 2 Int's anyways. Imagine if Shazier returned and the speed at ILB then :$

37 minutes ago, cjfollett said:

Compare Bush's play intercepting the batted ball, versus Chickillo.  I was worried about Bush being able to make splash plays, but I forgot how good the D can be with athletic players.

Splash plays are great but he still needs to improve his run defense. 

55 minutes ago, cjfollett said:

Maybe, but I don't think that's why they drafted him. I'm just saying I am pleasantly surprised so far with how well Bush is playing overall.

Completely agree. Wasn't trying to poo poo the post. He has been better then expected imo. If he can sort out sifting through and stuffing the run he will be really something and a potential Steeler great. 

3 hours ago, DR43 said:

How has Terrell Edmonds been this year?  What letter grade would you all give him?  Should we be thinking about drafting another safety?

he wasn't that good early in the season but seems tolerable now that Minkah has arrived. Edmunds missed a few tackles earlier in the season, but that seems to have been corrected for now anyways.  Not playing like aRD1 pick, but he was a reach anyways (colbert)  . I would say a C for a grade seems about right, no bad but could be much better.  A secondary is much different with 2 high range safeties that take good angles and can tackle.  If memory serves :ph34r:

Edited by 3rivers

On 10/18/2019 at 3:04 PM, cjfollett said:

Rudolph will start versus Miami.  I think 10-6 is doable, but I think 9-7 is realistic.

I think 9-7 (maybe 8-8) and miss the Playoffs. That Head to Head against the Ratbirds really hurt. We will be neck and neck with the Brownies for 2nd in the North but it won't be enough. Buffalo will get 1 Wild Card and the Loser of the Texans/Colts gets the other. Of course at this point you never know. 

I'm sorry I missed the mock draft from last week. 

I know a lot of Steelers fans from this board went into a deep, deep depression.

2. Collin Johnson Texas WR
3. Zack Baun Wisconson OLB
4a. Colby Parkinson Stanford TE
4b. Marvin Wilson Florida State NT
5. Hamsah Nasirildeen Florida State Safety
6. Krys Barnes UCLA ILB
7. Kalija Lipscomb Vanderbilt WR

On 10/18/2019 at 3:04 PM, cjfollett said:

That’s pretty far-fetched. Not sure I see anything better than 6-10 to be honest. 8-8 would be very surprising let alone 9 or 10 wins.