Sign in to follow this  
3rivers

5up 5 down

Not trying to minimize it and don't know the details but these are usually misdemeanors. With that said, Chick isn't good enough to look the other way. 

Also, I heard on the radio that there hadn't been an NFL arrest in over 2 months. That's the longest streak in a long while. Never thought it'd be Chick breaking the streak.

will they make him inactive and let Ola take his snap count ? He won't be back next year especially if he gets suspended. I think the steeler shave had enough of suspension for a while 

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Theyll still find a reason to keep him.

He needs to be released immediately. 

11 hours ago, August4th said:

Chick should have been arrested for highway robbery months ago after he signed that $8M contract.

30 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Chick should have been arrested for highway robbery months ago after he signed that $8M contract.

Only good thing is that he was gone after this year anyways with a $6mill cap hit...think they save $5mill if he gets cut.

Chickillo has to be cut. This is a misdemeanor, I get that but it's also domestic violence. If Pittsburgh doesnt cut him they lose all credibility on the topic in the NFL moving forward and Chickillo is bound to be suspended by the NFL.

According to Gerry Dulac, Chickillo has been told not to report to the practice facility.

Its about to be Ola time.

3 hours ago, Blitzburgh said:

If we cut Chick does it help with the compensatory pick formula at all?

no.  They need to cut Moncrief with a week or two.  can't remember the deadline for that.

I want to see James washinton play a role on Monday, if they can't get production from him against Miami....