5up 5 down

3rivers

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Week 10. I think prior to week 10 to be exact

what if moncrief keeps making catches like he did vs the chargers?

Chickillo  was another colbert signing, they should have let him walk and kept skipper. Maybe they could have traded Chickillo, but not now

4 hours ago, 3rivers said:

what if moncrief keeps making catches like he did vs the chargers?

Chickillo  was another colbert signing, they should have let him walk and kept skipper. Maybe they could have traded Chickillo, but not now

Any bad WR can make a great catch here and there.   Moncrief has always had issues dropping passes.  I thought he might be a decent stop gap early in the season.  At this point, Id rather see Holton on the field.  He isnt good either, but at least he has upside.  Moncrief is roster filler, at best, but not a guy you WANT on the field.

I doubt we cut him during the season, but he wont see the field much the rest of the season, and he is 100% gone after 2019.  Alot of fat will be trimmed this offseason IMO.

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Problem is, Holton, Moncrief, and Switzer should all be cut and Eli Roger's should be brought back.

Trey Griffey perhaps promoted 

3 wideouts who've brought nothing to the WR core.I like what I've seen in Johnson and still have hope for Washington, so I think they should be able to improve this core without using high draft picks since the top 3 is set. shouldn't be hard to upgrade from the rest by digging in the FA bin and using late rd picks

1 hour ago, CKSteeler said:

If they don't cut Moncrief, they're delusional. They'd be losing a 3rd round pick for keeping a guy they haven't even dressed for half the season.

Completely agree.   They shouldve already cut him.  The fact they haven't yet worries me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah sadly, I dont think they will cut him at all.

I think you're probably right. They're going to do the nice guy routine and keep him all year even though they won't play him. They should cut him and Chick and re-sign Eli Rogers and Skipper.

I feel like @3rivers but that's what I'd do. Also, while I'm in this mindset, can we fire the OC. OC. OC. OC.