onejayhawk

Week 7: Chiefs at Broncos

1 minute ago, onejayhawk said:

A minor dislocation. He should be held up longer by the ankle.

J

Let's hope.

Manageable but easily aggravated and could cause more damage if not treated properly.

Fenton had a good solo tackle in space. He messes it up and there is 15 yards behind him. 

J

15 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Manageable but easily aggravated and could cause more damage if not treated properly.

There are guys in the main forum claiming 4-6 weeks. It could be that, if severe enough, plus cartilage or ligament  damage. From what they are saying, this is surface, with not damage to the joint. The ankle may take longer.

22 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

The braces they have are pretty damn good nowadays.

It's all just speculation though. Without knowing ligament damage we know nothing. I've dislocated my knee a handful of times in my life. There have been times where it was slid back into place, I walked it off, was fine for years without surgery. Then once I had to go to the hospital, have surgery like 2 days later, and could barely walk for two months. We just don't know. He could play the next game, he could be out until after the bye, he could miss the next preseason, it's really just impossible to say.

Mahomes walking unassisted in the locker room after the game. Knee brace, but no crutches. 

J