Week 7: VIKINGS (4-2) at Lions (2-2-1)

swede700

2 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

I don't know what to make of that game. 42 - 30? What are we the Chiefs now? Zimmer can't be too thrilled about giving up that many points on defense. On the other hand, the offence looks great. 3 Wins in a row. Go us. 

Lions have a great offense and it was on the road. I'm sure he's happy just to leave with a W.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

I don't know what to make of that game. 42 - 30? What are we the Chiefs now? Zimmer can't be too thrilled about giving up that many points on defense. On the other hand, the offence looks great. 3 Wins in a row. Go us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

I don't get it (then again, I haven't been around quite as much lately)

Cactus bread is the dessert pizza stuff at Pizza Ranch and Kirk does commercials for them. 

A couple weeks ago I joked about Kirk not deserving Cactus Bread because of poor play, I'm claiming it as my bit.

And Kirk definitely deserves a piece or two of Cactus Bread today, if he's feeling frisky, I'll let him have a little bit of that softserve with it too, but not too much! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Cactus bread is the dessert pizza stuff at Pizza Ranch and Kirk does commercials for them. 

A couple weeks ago I joked about Kirk not deserving Cactus Bread because of poor play, I'm claiming it as my bit.

And Kirk definitely deserves a piece or two of Cactus Bread today, if he's feeling frisky, I'll let him have a little bit of that softserve with it too, but not too much! 

I thought someone said something about cactus bread before but wasn't sure.

I'll make sure to give you credit next time

• Like 2