Trade deadline rumors

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

apparently Hudson cant block either

but might as well trade him too since hes just going to rot on the bench and never get used by genius BA

Hudson would just play special teams if he was ever active. And he'd have to block on the punt team.

It's gonna take an injury (or a trade) for him to see action in a game.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hudson would just play special teams if he was ever active. And he'd have to block on the punt team.

It's gonna take an injury (or a trade) for him to see action in a game.

he looked better as a receiver in Preseason than any of Bobo, Miller, perriman, watson but again we dont throw to TEs 

21 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

he looked better as a receiver in Preseason than any of Bobo, Miller, perriman, watson but again we dont throw to TEs 

Honestly, his first catch of the preseason was a seam route where he went up and caught the ball in traffic. I wondered why the hell Brate was playing in the preseason. 😂

If we are going to trade OJ, we might as well trade Godwin and Evans as well. I can’t believe we are even thinking about it (If the rumours are true). He’s a top 5 talent at his position. A game changer if he is allowed to play to his strengths. Arians/Leftwich need to stop being so damn stubborn about TE’s not being ‘needed’ in the offense.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Man...

I would cry so hard

I love the draft , couldn't imagine not having a 1st for that long

I get that talent is far superior to any draft pick. But you have to have some kind of balance between big contracts and talented rookies.

• Like 1