Trade deadline rumors

bucsfan333

On 10/15/2019 at 12:56 PM, TB Doug22 said:

If we are going to trade OJ, we might as well trade Godwin and Evans as well. I can’t believe we are even thinking about it (If the rumours are true). He’s a top 5 talent at his position. A game changer if he is allowed to play to his strengths. Arians/Leftwich need to stop being so damn stubborn about TE’s not being ‘needed’ in the offense.

You guys should trade Evans at some point, tbh. Not this year maybe, but maybe in the offseason before next year or something. Just my own personal opinion though. I don't think that you should allocate those type of assets to the wide receiver position. You guys have two studs, and it's just kind of unnecessary. One stud and some decent complimentary options is fine (some teams don't even have that). You can take that money going to the receiver position and put it more valuable positions. Especially if you end up not trading OJ. Wide receiver is a highly isolated and dependent position - I'd rather put that kind of money into positions that impact other positions. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Forge said:

You guys should trade Evans at some point, tbh. Not this year maybe, but maybe in the offseason before next year or something. Just my own personal opinion though. I don't think that you should allocate those type of assets to the wide receiver position. You guys have two studs, and it's just kind of unnecessary. One stud and some decent complimentary options is fine (some teams don't even have that). You can take that money going to the receiver position and put it more valuable positions. Especially if you end up not trading OJ. Wide receiver is a highly isolated and dependent position - I'd rather put that kind of money into positions that impact other positions. 

Interesting thought.  The issue right now is nothing even average behind Evans and Godwin on the roster.

With the uncertainty at QB, a good chance they will need to burn a lot of draft capital to go get a Qb.  So I m not sure this would be the offseason to do it when there is also major needs at RT and dline.  But I do understand the thought process.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:27 PM, Forge said:

2 firsts and a 3rd minimum for Evans. 

32 minutes ago, indifference said:

Evans is untradeable. Guy owns every bucs WR record and is only 25. I’ve witnessed way too many trash WRs drafted here to sit around and entertain the thought of trading m13 is a good idea. 

Exactly. Untradeble to me as well. He's more than just a top 5 WR. All around great person/teammate/player/true professional. Goes out there every game and balls out no matter what's going on with the team or Jameis, or whatever. He just goes out there and does his job. 

Let's just end any convo about trading Evans!

• Like 2

On 10/22/2019 at 12:39 AM, indifference said:

Evans is untradeable. Guy owns every bucs WR record and is only 25. I’ve witnessed way too many trash WRs drafted here to sit around and entertain the thought of trading m13 is a good idea. 

Brett Favre and Joe Montana Were traded